Vinzent Tarantino, the 52-year-old Sydney man who in 2016 accepted of murdering a girl who studied in school has now denied killing her. Tarantino had told in his statement to Police three years earlier that he felt suicidal and distraught after murdering the girl.
Police interviewed Tarantino, and his interview was played in New South Wales supreme court on Thursday. He had also said in the interview that he had a feeling of regret as his one crome affected so many lives.
However, the accused changed his stance.
Tarantino was accused of murdering Quanne Diec a 12-year-old girl vanished on 27th of July in 1998 on her way to school Police could never recover her body.
The lawyer of the accused has told the jurors that his client made the wrong admissions because he feared the safety of his family who was in danger after he witnessed the murder of three bikies.