جميع منشورات EG-140402 . الإسكندرية و مصر
Elnasr girls college
Egc is from the biggest schools in egypt
It consists of four departments
(play school. Kg. Junior. Middle. Senior.)
is a school in Shatby, Alexandria, Egypt. It was established in 1935, and was originally known as English Girls College.
love, truth, worthiness
Mrs. Sahar Zidan
kindergarten to grade 12
pink, blue, yellow, green
The college was founded in 1935 to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of King George V, King of England during the time when Egypt was one of the protectorates of the United Kingdom.
The buildings were designed by the English architect George Grey Wornum in a “Spanish – Arabic style of architecture” to accommodate a maximum of 1000 pupils. The buildings stood in over 20 feddans of land donated by the Governorate of Alexandria. The school site went up to the main Boulevard "Abu Keir Avenue". The Minister of Education donated a big section to the faculty of science, which stands there today.