Dr Seraj Ahmad Misbahi दिल्ली
Other News Seraj Ahmad Misbahi
Other News Delhi
Investing in the skill development of underprivileged ladies is not only a moral imperative, but it also has a tangible impact on their lives and the community as a whole. By supporting skill development programs, you are giving these women the tools they need to improve their economic situation and gain independence. Your donation will make a real difference in the lives of these individuals and their families. Together, we can empower women and build a brighter future for all. Please consider donating today and help us make a difference in the lives of these deserving women."
You can read more about this cause and Donate Here: https://milaap.org/fundraisers/suparth/deeplink?deeplink_type=paytm
Voice Introduction to Seraj Ahmad Misbahi
Dr Seraj Ahmad Misbahi is a classical Islamic scholar and English-Arabic-Urdu writer. He has graduated from a leading Islamic seminary of India Aljamiatul Ashrafia Mubarakpur, Azamgarh and acquired Diploma in Arabic and Urdu. He has graduated in Urdu, History and Islamic Studies. He has done his M. A. in Arabic (Hons) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. He completed his M. Phil. From Delhi University and done his PhD in Humanities and Languages from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Seraj Ahmad Misbahi was born on 07/11/1992 in UP, India. He got primary education in his village and then at the age of nine he got admission in Madrsa for the memorization of the holy Quran, Alhamdulillah, he completed this process within four years and continued his education in Islamic studies at Darul Uloom Alima, Basti until he completed this nine years course of Fazilah in 2014 at the Arabic University of Al Jamiatul Ashrafia, Mubarakpur, Azamgarh along with his graduation in B. A. (Distance Course) from Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
In this thirteen to fourteen years period, he have completed Urdu & Arabic Diploma(NCPUL) CABA MDTP and CCC courses of computer from NIELT Chandigarh.
In order to pursue higher studies, Seraj Ahmad Misbahi applied for M. A. in Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi wherein he has passed out this course in 2016 along with JRF Award (Junior Research Fellowship) at the end of 2015. For further study, Seraj Ahmad Misbahi was selected for M. Phil. (Master of Philosophy) in University of Delhi. Alhamdulillah, he was conferred the award of M. Phil. in 2018. In Feb 2019, Seraj Ahmad Misbahi has been selected for Ph. D in Jamia Millia Islamia.
Seraj Ahmad Misbahi’s Books and Lectures: Who is Imam Hussain? (English) The Political Legacy of Umar The Great (Arabic and English) The Introductory of Jamia Khwaja Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki(English and Arabic) Practical Method of Arabic and English Translation (English and Arabic Lecture)
Experience: Dr Seraj Ahmad Misbahi has worked as Arabic into English and vice versa translator since February 2016 till 09/2018 in “ Data Flow Groups Services (India) Private Limited” located In Noida, India. It is a pioneer Middle East based leading company for background screening. He has joined Aegis Global known as Startek (Gurgaon) as a Senior Executive in department of operation in November 2018 till 03/2020.
You can reach now at
Email: [email protected]
My Thoughts on AMU
Dr Seraj Ahmad Misbahi
The word "fear" on the faces of Muslims written in capital.
Thousands of police forces are deployed in outskirts of AMU. Teachers association is being reported absconded. Sheikh ul Jamia is missing. Secular leaders of the country have been stunned. Muslim leadership has been unable to react, face the challenge and resolve the issue. Many students are joined together at Baab-e- Sayed. The university has been left alone at the time of need!
Sadly, in 2019, Indian democracy is seeming died !!
Other News India
Reasons For Hunger in India
The main reason for the hunger in oru country is poverty. People don't have money and don't have anyway to earn a livelihood. If they have a regular income then we can find a way to reduce this hunger. If they are able to earn a regular income then they don't need to ask help to others. We should try to make them self sustainable so that they can stand on their own leg. We need to teach them skills that could help them to earn a livelihood. The skills like stitching, craft works etc. This will to enhance their skill and help them to earn a livelihood. By this we can remove the hunger from the stomach of many. After this we need to educate them so that they can earn more and help others like them. By this continues process this will can solve the hunger problem.
Suppose you want to do export business or wish to send goods from India to other countries. In that case, you need a Certificate of origin, and this certificate can get from the Southern Gujarat chamber of commerce and industry if you or your business have in the south Gujarat region. In the same way, you can get a certificate from your local chamber of commerce or from the trade promotion council of India.
Certificate of origin can issue locally by two Trade associations.
- Chamber of commerce (Southern Gujarat Chamber of commerce and industry, Indian Chamber of Commerce)
- Trade promotion council of India
How you can get a certificate of origin from the southern Gujarat chamber of commerce and industry?
SGCCI is authorized by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India and the Director General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics vide letter no. 14(1)74EAC dated 14th May 1974 to issue Certificate of Origin in prescribed Format to exporters as per article 11 of the International Convention relating to Customs.
SGCCI has two official branches which are located in Surat one is the Nanpura area nearby Adajan & Ring Road and the other is Sarsana Khajod gam. SGCCI is Always open from Monday to Saturday and the time is 10: 30 am to 07:00 pm.
Requirements of documents for issuance of ‘Certificate of Origin’
In connection with the above subject, you are requested to submit the following relevant documents and complete the formalities compulsorily: -
- Applicant (Company/Firm/Proprietor) must have the Membership of the Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SGCCI). In case Applicant does not have the Membership, it has to first become the Member and take the Membership No. of SGCCI.
- Final Indemnity Bond & Authority Letter for Signing of Certificate of Origin & Export related Documents, every Financial Year duly sealed and signed by you and duly Indemnity Bond notarised. (Seal of Notary and Signature with document registration number.
- Covering Letter on your Company’s Letter Head giving details regarding the SGCCI Membership No. and GST Registration No. along with the Govt. GST Certificate while applying for the first time. A Draft Format of Covering Letter is attached herewith for your reference.
- Minimum 5 printed copies each of Original Invoices.
- One printed copy of the Original Packing List.
- Self-certified/attested Xerox copy of Original Bill of Lading, duly stamped by Shipping on Board, in case export by Sea / Original Air Way-bill, in case export by Air / Original L.R. final on Board, in case export by Road Way.
- Application for Certificate of Origin (set of 4+1 Application) in the Prescribed Format, duly filled in and signed by you.
- Except Certificate of Origin, if you need any other documents, you have to submit self-certified/attested Party’s Email, L/C Conditions, etc., compulsorily.
- Rs. _____/- will be charged for one Certificate of Origin. In case you need any other documents like, Packing Price List, Declaration, Free Sale Certificate, etc., and you have to pay Rs. ____/- extra charges for each and every document.
How you can get a Certificate of origin in India online?
· Visit DGFT Portal for online Coo Certificate: https://coo.dgft.gov.in
· Prior Registration on the portal
· Log in with valid credentials
· Select Apply for New Certificate of origin
· Fill in initial mandatory details
· Fill in Details of the Exporter and Importer
· Upload Document Details
· Declaration by the Exporter
· Pay the Government fee and Submit the Application
As per the government rules you can take COO (Certificate of Origin) online and offline.
શું તમે ફૂડ, અને એગ્રીકલ્ચર સેક્ટરમાં બિઝનેસ કરો છો અને તમારા બિઝનેસને વિસ્તારવા અને વધારવા માંગો છો?
"SGCCI ફેબ્રુઆરી 2023માં સુરત ખાતે ઇન્ટરનેશનલ ફૂડ એન્ડ એગ્રીટેક એક્સ્પોનું આયોજન કરી રહ્યું છે તો ચાલો આ એક્સ્પોમાં ભાગ લઈએ."
For Info: http://www.fatech.sgcci.in
#BookStall_in_Fatech #ParticipateinFoodandAgritech #Join_SGCCI #Become_Member_of_SGCCI
Other world news
Tamal Hadiul is a talented Bangladeshi artist who has made a name for himself in the music industry. He is a versatile singer-songwriter, music producer, and composer who has combined his passion for music and creative abilities to create outstanding pieces that have captured the hearts of music lovers globally. With his exceptional talent and dedication, Tamal Hadiul continues to be a celebrated artist in the Bangladeshi music scene.
- Full Name: Hadiul Islam Tamal
- Nickname: Heemadrit
- Born: 2003-10-24
- Birth Place: Faridpur, Bangladesh
- Height: 5. 7"
- Profession: singer, songwriter, composer
- Instruments: vocal, guitar, piano
- Genre: pop, r&b, EDM, soft rock
Halaat apny doston k sy karon bayan.
Qaisar Abbas Qaisar
Writer / Poet
Written these lines in 2017
“‘Be thankful’ (Colossians 3:15) is a recurring exhortation in the letters of the apostle Paul. No other New Testament writer gives such a sustained emphasis on thanksgiving―and yet, major modern studies of Paul fail to wrestle with it. Dr. Paul Allieu Kamara aims to rehabilitate this theme in this comprehensive and accessible study, a New Studies in Biblical Theology volume. He shows how, for Paul, thanksgiving is grounded in the covenantal traditions of salvation history. To offer thanks to God is to live a life of worship and to anticipate the future acts of God, all in submission to the lordship of Christ. Ingratitude to God is idolatry. Thanksgiving functions as a link between theology, including eschatology, and ethics. Here Dr. Paul Allieu Kamara provides clear insights into the passion of an apostle who never fails to insist on the significance of both the gospel message and the response this message demands. Addressing key issues in biblical theology, the works comprising New Studies in Biblical Theology are creative attempts to help Christians better understanding their Bibles. The NSBT series is edited by D. A. Carson, aiming to simultaneously instruct and to edify, to interact with current scholarship and to point the way ahead.”
“What Christians believe about God is visible in how they exhibit thankfulness for all he has done on their behalf. Dr. Paul Allieu Kamara offers a practical resource to encourage believers to express glad-hearted thankfulness for God’s unending provision. This book provides insight into daily practices that exemplify thankfulness, such as speaking a word of thanks to a neighbor, serving others in a practical way, or thanking God for his many gifts.
By living each day with gratitude in mind, Christians are doing more than saying a word of thanks or lending a helping hand – they are recognizing the absolute and total lordship of God, his sovereignty over all things, and his kindness in using his almighty power to work all things for good.”
“The apostle Paul instructed the Philippians to be anxious in nothing and thankful in everything. And when he said everything – he meant everything. We can all agree that this is easier said than done. Disappointments and discontent may cause you to slip into dissatisfaction, and grumbling becomes a state of mind – gratitude seems impossible to find. However, what if this is the precise reason you lack the joy of a God-filled life? Instead of a reaction to when things are going well, what if gratitude is actually necessary to knowing the hope of our gracious God?
This is exactly what Dr. Paul Allieu Kamara identifies in The Thanksgiving a price paid for life and living. Dr. Kamara examines the biblical foundations of thankfulness and traces how it can reshape every-day Christian living. When we express gratitude in all things, we not only praise our Creator, we also get to know Him better. With This Book, you’ll learn how to practice thanksgiving in both simple and extraordinary ways, even when you’re tempted to dwell on the negative. You’ll find your outlook on life realigned to see the hand of God in everything, strengthening your trust in Him. And in doing so, you’ll find greater, more joy-filled reasons to continue expressing thanks to our good and generous God.” I recommend this Book to be read and as you do God bless you.
BY Prof. Rudolph Q. Kwanue Sir
Founder, Chancellor and International Director
Rudolph Kwanue University College
“Gratitude is a choice. If we fail to choose it, by default we choose ingratitude. And once allowed into the heart, ingratitude does not come by itself, but with other seedy companions that only succeed in stealing joy.
Derived from a popular Revive Our Hearts story, choosing the need for Gratitude the Journey to Joy challenges and equips the reader to live a life of intention, a life based on thankfulness for the freedom Christ has provided and for the blessings of others.
By intentionally thanking God and others, bitterness and entitlement are replaced with joy and the humble realization of just how undeserving we really are.
To not choose gratitude is more costly than we usually realize. When we do choose a lifestyle of heartfelt, humble gratitude, we are mindful of the benefits received from our gracious Savior and those He has placed around us, and our joy becomes full.”
“How to grow as thankful Person of God.
We are often encouraged to ‘count our blessings’. But truly biblical gratitude is much more than this.
Dr. Paul Allieu Kamara unpacks Scripture to help us grow in gracious gratitude—thanking God for who he is, as well as natural gratitude— thanking him for his blessings. She also helps women to identify and deal with some of the things that hinder them so that they can rediscover the joy of a thankful heart.
This thoroughly Bible-centered unpacking of the reasons for gratitude builds on Dr. Paul Allieu Kamara 14 years’ experience in mentoring, Pastoring and Teaching at The Word of Faith Bible Institute and Rudolph Kwanue University College and Grace International Bible University.
Discussion questions at the end of each chapter make this book ideal for group use as well as for individuals.”
The reason for this Book
1. I gave a lecture on the life of Thanksgiving at a graduation Ceremony in 2021, which was held at Lofa County, in the Republic of Liberia.
2. I gave another lecture at Winners Chapel International New London Bo, on Friday 16th May 2019 and its topic was ‘ The Power of thanksgiving and always give thanks for all things ‘ (Eph. 5:20)
3. Also, a third lecture - on our Word of Faith Bible Institute Program, on 15th October 2020 mainly on the Life of Thanksgiving, and a part on the Life of Submission and Hope.
GOD gave me time during my trip to Liberia last year so I combined the three lectures, with many additions in one book on the ‘thanksgiving is a price to paid for life and living’ which is now on your hands published as book with contemplations on the prayer of Thanksgiving which was given by the word of God in the Bible. Which will be printed for church leaders and followers? I hope - God’s willing – will reach you in good health in Jesus Mighty Name!
Pastor Dr. Paul Allieu Kamara
Winners Chapel International Waterloo
MAXRIST OF LIFE
WHY MUST WE GIVE GOD THANKS
1. Every Thing that has breath should praise The Lord- Ps. 150:6
2. It is a good thing to give thanks to the Lord-Ps. 92:1
I discovered that the most expensive thing to managed in Man is life
1. We have life= we call it breath Ps. 150:6, in scriptures we called it breath and with God is free for 24 hours 30 days and 365 days per year
2. We have life = in science we called it Oxygen= for Medical Science is costly
· Oxygen per day cost = 1,200,000
· Oxygen per Month = 36,000,000
· Oxygen per year = 432,000,000
· Now if you are five years = 2,160,000,000
· Now if you are Ten years = 4,320,000,000
· Now if you are Twenty years =8,640,000,000
· Now if you are Thirty Nine years =1,044,000,000
· Now if you are Thirty years =12,960,000,000
· Now if you are forty years =17,280,000,000
· Now if you are fifty years = 21,600,000,000
· Now if you are sixty years =25,920,000,000
· Now if you are seventy years=30,240,000,000
· We all owe God according to our ages
Do you see why we must give God Thanks?