Hamari Pahchan NGO
Help is the most expensive gift, so be Rich by heart- Tarun Mathur
Hamari Pahchan is a non-governmental organization, striving and working to make Delhi a safer and happier place to live. It provides a platform for the deserving people of the society, to create their own identity and carve out a niche for themselves.
To live life is a reality, but to earn it is a dream. How often the happy moments of our lives suffice to convince ourselves about the value and meaningfulness of our existence?
Many times, we are often disrupted by the petty conditions and the deplorable existence of our fellow human beings. Mere realization or the expression of anguish is not enough. In order to identify ourselves, we often associate the appreciation and criticism of our loved ones and thereby rely on them for testimony.
HAMARI PAHCHAN intends to widen this exercise of identification. It is not just limited to a specific gender, age group or a particular methodology for conditioning the advancement of this society. Whether it is about women, children, older people, it tries to reach out to everybody and every section of society.
The organization has been up and running for the past 5 years. With collaboration and support of the Delhi police, School Teachers, Advocates, experienced Doctors and especially the school and college youth, the organization has come a long way now over 5000 active members working relentlessly to support the cause.
About our Founder
A visionary by heart and mind, Mr. Mathur has been serving the government of India in the aviation department for more than a decade. He is an International chess player who has represented India in several countries abroad.He has dedicated his life and soul to serve the society and to the people who possess genuine talent and have a will to succeed in life.
About Skill Development program
- About Hamari Pahchan NGO
We here at Hamari Pahchan NGO aim to spread awareness and help unprivileged younger girls to elderly women with basic requirements to live life and cope up with the rising country economy, with the help of our different programs and your support.
- Brief about Skill Development Program
We at Hamari Pahchan are currently working in most of these slums and intend to cover as many slums as possible to improve the lives of people living in destitute. We are empowering the women to make them capable enough to earn their own bread through our project “Skill Development Project”.
In this project we organize workshops and classes for “Make up”, “Art & Craft”, Candles Making and Diya Making, Music Classes, range of handmade crochet products etc. For the women of these slums and sell their products, providing them financial security.
- How Hamari Pahchan NGO helps them
- We help underprivileged women and support Women Empowerment as well as the unemployed youth.
- we provide them with training by skilled professionals,
- We also provide them with the raw material and tools required to build these products,
- And we also help them sell the handmade product online, in festival melas, society events, school and college fairs.
- Also, during the pandemic, we introduced the ‘Vocal for Local’ by which we had these women create handicraft products by hydro-dipping, and jewelry, employing them in these unfortunate times.
- Women benefited under this program
- We were able to provide training to 325 women and help them in earning a livelihood. From the very inception till now 311 women were able to earn with the help of the Skill Development Project and we are aiming for bigger numbers.
- Our future aim
- We are aiming for bigger numbers. We are hoping to double the number of beneficiaries this year. The goal is to make them self-sustaining entrepreneurs.
How can you help us?
- Help us so that we can engage them in a skill development program that will enhance their willingness to stand on their own feet and get independent.
- Help us to achieve this goal by Donate to the cause
- Help us in providing them training with sufficient mediums.
- You can also help us by purchasing their handmade products on Buy Now- Products Catalogue – Hamaripahchan