Steps of Success!
- Analyze your own flaws- It is okay to have flaws. Everyone has it. Try to identify it. If you are unable to do it yourself. Ask your well-wishers what they think about you.
- Learn to accept your flaws- Most people don't have the self-realization to accept their flaws. They simply go into denial and think they are the best. But the point is, you don't have to be the best. Just be the best version of yourself.
- Work on your flaws- Flaws are of two types - a) That can be changed, b) That cannot be changed. There are certain qualities which you are not born with, let's just say you don't have a good communication skill. That is an extremely important quality to be successful. So does that mean you will never succeed because you lack in it?? No! You can always learn these things. But sometimes it happens even after trying a lot you are unable to change yourself. Like, I have trust issues. I guess most people have it these days. This is something you can't learn by any Youtube video or blog. So you just have to accept this and move on. but I repeat, accepting you flaw is the most important thing.
- Sort out what you want in life- Like every other youngster I was confused about what to do in life. No one is more clueless as I was. I tried almost everything to find out what is my real thing. Dance, Painting, Sports, Studying commerce, Learning languages. Believe me or not, I was good at all of them. And that's made me more clueless. It is easier to find out one option rather than choosing from plenty. It took 6-7 years just to realize that I can be a good artist but I don't want to make money from that. Being a moody person I get bored when I make art for other people. Although a true artist doesn't care about money. But that's when I understood, I want to make money. I want to be rich. Art and sports can be my off time passion. Else I would never be a successful artist as well if sell my creativity for earning money. So I started thinking in a different way. So my point is. you need to set your priorities. If art or sports or science are your thing, If you are confident, go for it. but if you are moody like me, and if you are not confident about it then do it for passion, not as a profession. As this was just an example.
- Get inspiration- Follow the legendary people in your interested field, read books or articles about their journey, watch their interviews. They don't walk in the same path everyone walks in, That's why they are successful. Get inspired. Don't be jealous on anyone's success. Learn from them, which leads me to the next point.
- Set goals- Planning is another important aspect. I know Life doesn't always work according to plan. But if you don't have it at all, how will you work on it? How will move forward to your journey? How will you know if your plan is working? Make shot term goals and a long term goal. Keep nailing one small goal at a time. And One fine morning you will find yourself in your destination.
- Be patient- It is okay to buy your dream car later. It is okay if your friend is more successful today. It is okay if everybody thinks you are a loser. Failure will keep coming. Just be patient and keep working on the above points. Just don't sit idle. There will always be one ball that comes to you for a SIXER.
DON'T JUST WATER YOUR PLANTS TO GET BLOSSOMS, KNOW HOW MUCH WATER IS REQUIRED.