User archive 2020 Nwangozi Iheanyi . Lagos , Nigeria
Top 10 highest paid footballers in Chinese league.
Chinese Football Association have been in search for the best possible strategy they can adopt to develop Chinese profession league to the likes of European league standard. So they decided to sign world best footballers.
1. Oscar dos Santos is the Brazilian midfield tactician, who joined Shanghai SiPG from Chelsea in 2017. He is the highest paid footballer in China with €450,000 a week salary.
2. Cedric Bakambu is the second highest paid footballer in Chinese league. The Congo DR Goal machine moved to Chinese league from Villarreal FC of Spain in 2018. He earns €375,000 a week.
3. Hulk also known as Givanildo de Sousa who joined Shanghai SiPG in 2016 is in number 3rd position on the list of highest paid footballers in Chinese league on a wage bill of €320,000 a week.
4. Graziano pelle is one of the goal machines for Italian national team. He moved to Chinese league in 2016 from Southampton FC of England. His successful playing career in China has made him to be the 4th highest paid footballer in China. With a weekly wage of €300,000 per week.
5. Stephan El Shaarawy joined Shanghai Shenhua of china in 2019 from AS Roma to be 5th position on the list for the highest paid footballers in Chinese league. He earns €290,000 a week.
6. Jose Paulinho the former Barcelona player who joined Chinese league in 2018 earns €270,000 a week and is sitting in 6th position on the list of the highest paid players in China.
7. Eder Martins who joined Chinese league in 2018 from Inter Milan. He switch to China has made him the 7th highest paid player in Chinese league with €250,000 a week.
8. Marouane Felaini is in 8th position as the highest paid footballers in Chinese league since he moved to China from Manchester United in 2019. He earns €240,000 a week.
9. Marko Arnautovic is doing well in China since he moved from West Ham United of England to Shanghai SiPG in 2019. He is in 9th position as one of the highest paid footballers in Chinese league with a weekly pay of €230,000 a week.
10. Alex Teixeira is an attacking midfielder who joined Chinese league from Shakhtar Donetsk in 2016, is in 10th position as one of the players that are earning big salary in China with €210,000 a week.
History we say repeat itself. In football, there have been so many historical events in this 21st century. In football we don't expect to see a very wide goal margin because it can be highly provocative to the players, managers and the club football fans as well.
1. Arsenal FC Vs Manchester United ended up 8:2 in Community Shield football match.
2. Manchester United Vs Arsenal FC ended up 8:2 in English Premier league 2011/2012 season after 59 years. Here the former Arsenal manager Arsen Wenger felt so ashamed and disappointed. That was the worst ever defeat to Arsenal since 1896.
3. Now we had FC Barcelona of Spain been humiliated by in form German giant Bayern Munchen on a final score of 8:2 in a UEFA champions league Quarter final match. Sports loving men and women all over the world called the 8-2 quarter-final loss pathetic and embarrassing. But to me, i will say that Barcelon's proud heritage had been thrown in the waste bin.
After the match, the longest serving defender for Barcelona Gerard Pique did not waste time to say that changes were needed and in my own opinion, i think Barcelona president should sack the new boss Quique Setien, who was recruited in January 2020.
Kindly share and comment.
As the hosting communities of Afam power station in Port Harcourt Rivers State Shotdown the daily activities of Generation and Transmission in Afam power plant, there's urgent need for Federal government, Rivers State government in conjunction with the new owners of the power generation and Transmission company, Transnational Corporation of Nigeria, Transcorp Plc to startup a swift negotiation with the concerned communities to restore peace and order as some angry mobs and hoodlums within the communities plans to vandalize the facilities.
The Afam power station is a thermal generating station located in Rivers State at about 40 kilometers away from Port Harcourt main City Rivers State.
The hosting communities have enjoyed the light for 58 years and said that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the management of the previous company to use the light without payment forever.
But the new owners of Afam power plant, Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp) which is a subsidiaries of Transcorp Hilton Abuja, Transcorp Hotels Calabar, Transcorp Power and Transcorp Energy.
Transcorp plc acquired Afam power plant in 2013 by the approval of Federal Government, the National Council on Privatisation (NCP) and the Bureau for Public Enterprises (BPE) for their belief in the private sector as well as the efforts being made to improve the power sector in Nigeria. I think that transcorp plc management team needs to start negotiations fast to secure their facilities in the Plant yard.
Kindly share and comment.