Moradabad, Uttar Prad, India मौसम पूर्वानुमान
There are no advertisements in the Moradabad yet
Other News Moradabad
it all starts with one day in 2019 January 4 I was at my aunt's home and decided to own a cat just like them .I was about 14 years that time I went upto my mom and pleaded.....it took my blood and sweat away to make my family agree😂 that evening itself me and elder brother went to the nearby temple and brought him....never wanted a breeded cat so bought this one and its been 3 long years he has never let me feel alone,tired or stressed up the moment I think of giving up I hear a "meeooww"🥺🥺 that's the reason of keep going. Our relationship is damn toxic 😂 like he keeps nibbling,bitting or scratching me and I'm the one loving it. Even my Instagram community, my partner everyone is so obsessed of him that we can't let him go.....💕💕
Other News India
Reasons For Hunger in India
The main reason for the hunger in oru country is poverty. People don't have money and don't have anyway to earn a livelihood. If they have a regular income then we can find a way to reduce this hunger. If they are able to earn a regular income then they don't need to ask help to others. We should try to make them self sustainable so that they can stand on their own leg. We need to teach them skills that could help them to earn a livelihood. The skills like stitching, craft works etc. This will to enhance their skill and help them to earn a livelihood. By this we can remove the hunger from the stomach of many. After this we need to educate them so that they can earn more and help others like them. By this continues process this will can solve the hunger problem.
Suppose you want to do export business or wish to send goods from India to other countries. In that case, you need a Certificate of origin, and this certificate can get from the Southern Gujarat chamber of commerce and industry if you or your business have in the south Gujarat region. In the same way, you can get a certificate from your local chamber of commerce or from the trade promotion council of India.
Certificate of origin can issue locally by two Trade associations.
- Chamber of commerce (Southern Gujarat Chamber of commerce and industry, Indian Chamber of Commerce)
- Trade promotion council of India
How you can get a certificate of origin from the southern Gujarat chamber of commerce and industry?
SGCCI is authorized by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India and the Director General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics vide letter no. 14(1)74EAC dated 14th May 1974 to issue Certificate of Origin in prescribed Format to exporters as per article 11 of the International Convention relating to Customs.
SGCCI has two official branches which are located in Surat one is the Nanpura area nearby Adajan & Ring Road and the other is Sarsana Khajod gam. SGCCI is Always open from Monday to Saturday and the time is 10: 30 am to 07:00 pm.
Requirements of documents for issuance of ‘Certificate of Origin’
In connection with the above subject, you are requested to submit the following relevant documents and complete the formalities compulsorily: -
- Applicant (Company/Firm/Proprietor) must have the Membership of the Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SGCCI). In case Applicant does not have the Membership, it has to first become the Member and take the Membership No. of SGCCI.
- Final Indemnity Bond & Authority Letter for Signing of Certificate of Origin & Export related Documents, every Financial Year duly sealed and signed by you and duly Indemnity Bond notarised. (Seal of Notary and Signature with document registration number.
- Covering Letter on your Company’s Letter Head giving details regarding the SGCCI Membership No. and GST Registration No. along with the Govt. GST Certificate while applying for the first time. A Draft Format of Covering Letter is attached herewith for your reference.
- Minimum 5 printed copies each of Original Invoices.
- One printed copy of the Original Packing List.
- Self-certified/attested Xerox copy of Original Bill of Lading, duly stamped by Shipping on Board, in case export by Sea / Original Air Way-bill, in case export by Air / Original L.R. final on Board, in case export by Road Way.
- Application for Certificate of Origin (set of 4+1 Application) in the Prescribed Format, duly filled in and signed by you.
- Except Certificate of Origin, if you need any other documents, you have to submit self-certified/attested Party’s Email, L/C Conditions, etc., compulsorily.
- Rs. _____/- will be charged for one Certificate of Origin. In case you need any other documents like, Packing Price List, Declaration, Free Sale Certificate, etc., and you have to pay Rs. ____/- extra charges for each and every document.
How you can get a Certificate of origin in India online?
· Visit DGFT Portal for online Coo Certificate: https://coo.dgft.gov.in
· Prior Registration on the portal
· Log in with valid credentials
· Select Apply for New Certificate of origin
· Fill in initial mandatory details
· Fill in Details of the Exporter and Importer
· Upload Document Details
· Declaration by the Exporter
· Pay the Government fee and Submit the Application
As per the government rules you can take COO (Certificate of Origin) online and offline.
શું તમે ફૂડ, અને એગ્રીકલ્ચર સેક્ટરમાં બિઝનેસ કરો છો અને તમારા બિઝનેસને વિસ્તારવા અને વધારવા માંગો છો?
"SGCCI ફેબ્રુઆરી 2023માં સુરત ખાતે ઇન્ટરનેશનલ ફૂડ એન્ડ એગ્રીટેક એક્સ્પોનું આયોજન કરી રહ્યું છે તો ચાલો આ એક્સ્પોમાં ભાગ લઈએ."
For Info: http://www.fatech.sgcci.in
#BookStall_in_Fatech #ParticipateinFoodandAgritech #Join_SGCCI #Become_Member_of_SGCCI