की विश्व समाचार भारत
Latest news Padasāvli - here are the news of nearby cities
Early life :
Musaddiq indikar is an indian business man and Business owner of indikar associates (born in 19,09,2003)
He had completed primary and high education in st Joseph English medium school bijapur
And he is pursuing his higher studies in Secab pu boys college Vijaypur
Home address :
Suhag colony baglkote road vijayapur
* Why should alcohol be banned (in the light of Islam and science) * The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Gabriel (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to him and said: O Beloved of Allaah, the curse of Allaah is on wine and the brewer. On the one who makes it, and on the one who carries it, and on the one who carries it, and on the one who sells it, and on the one who buys it, and on the one who drinks and drinks. ”Then the Messenger of Allah said,“ If the drunkard dies (without repentance). Then he will be in the court of Allah as an idolater.
Noah planted a vine, but Satan taught him to blow. Noah was not aware of this. When they saw the dry ox, they were upset. Satan asked them, "O Prophet, why are you upset?" Noah (peace be upon him) told the whole story. So Satan said, "I have a solution." He poured the blood of a dog, a rooster, a lion, a fox, a leopard, a fox, and a bear into a vine. was given
Alcohol would destroy homes
Childrens are become orphans and
Domestic violence is also on the rise.
All liver diseases are caused by excessive consumption of alcohol. Alcohol damages the liver and causes incurable diseases. Liver damage can only be identified if 80% of the liver is damaged, which is irreversible. Alcoholic hepatitis is another disease that causes death.
Alcohol is said to be the biggest enemy of the body because it damages many organs at the same time. This not only damages the liver but also the brain. According to one study, one sip of alcohol is enough to get alcohol into the brain in just 30 seconds. Reaching the brain, it affects the chemicals and processes that carry messages from the brain to other parts of the body. Because of this, the brain's ability to function slows down and its balance is disturbed. Drinking too much alcohol weakens the memory.
Dr. Omar Afroz of AIIMS, www.myupchar.com, says that after getting addicted to alcohol, a person is not in a position to think about how much alcohol he is drinking and what will be the harms of alcohol. How deadly
Alcohol has the greatest effect on the kidneys. According to a report, alcohol consumption affects the brain, which prevents the kidneys from urinating in excess. That is, drinking alcohol makes you feel the need to urinate frequently. If this condition persists for a long time, the kidneys may deteriorate. Once the liver enters the body, it processes alcohol. In this way many of the toxins involved in alcohol reach the liver. It causes the liver to swell, which is called fatty liver, and can be damaged.
Alcoholics have the highest risk of developing diabetes. The reason is that the pancreas, or pancreas, makes insulin in the body and alcohol interferes with this. Drinking too much alcohol does not make enough insulin and the person becomes diabetic. If alcohol is not controlled in time, the condition can turn into pancreatic cancer.
Alcohol affects digestion. Drinking too much alcohol causes acidity. Because alcohol affects the inner wall of the stomach. Digestive juices come out of these inner walls of the stomach. Acidity occurs when this digestive juice and alcohol are mixed. When alcohol is drunk, 20%Alcohol is absorbed in the stomach and goes into the blood. 80% Alcohol goes to the heart, brain, kidneys, liver while circulating in the intestine. The electrical cells in our brains that allow us to speak, walk, and cry. Electric cell
Neurotransmitters cause neurotransmitters to run
There are two types. Glutamate
And GABA. Glutamate for high speeds, GABA for slowing down cells. Alcohol increases the amount of GABA in the brain, which causes parts of the brain to stop working. Alcohol affects the cerebellum, which makes it difficult to walk and speak, and if alcohol affects the frontal lobe, which controls important cognitive skills in humans, such as emotional expression, problem solving, memory, language, Decisions and sexual behavior seem heavy on the tongue and anger or sensation comes over small things.
Or if alcohol is the part of the brain that controls short-term and long-term memory that affects the hippocampus, they repeat or forget the same thing over and over again. In addition, alcohol affects many parts of the brain. If it is made of, then the drunkards stop being afraid, embarrassed, thinking. Whenever the body is dehydrated, a hormone called ADH comes from the pituitary gland of the brain.
Extracts which go to the kidneys and help the body to absorb water but drinking too much alcohol causes ADH from the pituitary gland.
Excretion stops due to which the body cannot suck water from the kidneys and all the water from the kidneys starts coming out through the urinary tract, then due to such lack of water there is thirst for water and frequent urination and hangover Symptoms include acetaldetyle, a harmful chemical in the liver that is caused by excess alcohol in the antioxidants, causing an antioxidant to build up in the liver.
Glutathione is deficient. This is why some people experience headaches and vomiting and liver damage. After alcohol enters the lungs, it is expelled through carbon dioxide, which causes bad breath.
In the brain of people who drink a lot of alcohol, GABA receptors become disproportionate after long-term use of alcohol.
📸 BITERO ! The Another Golden Project Of This Month - 5⭐
♌️ Link: https://bitero.io/l/RoyalInvestTeam
🗓 Started: Sunday, September 06, 2020
💲 Our Investment: 0.050 BTC (500$)
⏱ Withdrawal : Instant
📥 Minimal deposit: 0.005 BTC
🤝 Referral program: 5%-1%
🔮Risk Group: 1 (Low Risk)😚
💾Withdraw Your Capital Anytime With 10% Fee 💝
💵 0.0005 BTC
💰 Investment plans:
🕹0.005 BTC - 5 BTC - 2% Daily Profit & 1% On Weekends For 30 day's. (+Capital Return)
🔗Link : https://bitero.io/l/RoyalInvestTeam
Aroju naa interviw ki first day nenu office ki report cheyalsindi 10.00 gudi ki velli office ki veldam ani podduna lechi gudi ki velanu akada pradakshana chestundaga oka ammaiy pink half sary tho naa mundu nadustundi first time sary katukundi anukunta baga ibbandi padtundi
nenu thanani chusi navanu adhi ah ammaiy vinni enduku navuthunav ani adigindi nenu em ledhu annanu antha ibandi pade thapudu sary enduku katukovali ani ananu ah ammaiy abha cha nuvvu chepaledhu ani ani velipoindi nenu naa pradakshan aipoiy devuduki dandham petukovadaniki velanu akkada malli ammaiy esari thanaki sorry chepudamani velanu sorry ani chepi meru ibbandi padtuna meru e sary lo chala bagunari ani annanu
ah ammaiy chinna smile ichi veltundi nenu ah ammaiy venakale follow ayaynu inta lo maa friend nanu chusi pilichadu atu tirigi ithu chusesariki ah ammaiy velipoindi
- Saffron Origin
- Saffron SAFFRON
- Saffron crocus gradually propagated through Saffron is an exotic spice which we, at Salonik, are proud to import for our customers throughout the world at the highest quality. This spice has many names in India like Kesar, Kesara, Kong, Kungumapoo, Kunkumapuva, Kunkuma, Kesari and Zaffran. Out of these names, it is most commonly known as Zaffran and Kesar.
- Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus which comes from the Iridaceae family, native from Greece to Southwest Asia. It is believed that saffron originated in Iran. In today's world, Iran is said to produce about 90% of the world total for saffron.
Rich Fragrance and Colour
- Each flower has three crimson stigmas, which are used as a coloring agent and a spice. The vivid crimson stigma and styles, called threads, are gathered and dried for use primarily as a seasoning and colouring agent in food.
- Raw Saffron's taste and hay-like fragrance result from the phytochemicals; safranal and picrocrocin. It also contains a carotenoid pigment, crocin, which imparts a rich golden-yellow colour to textiles and dishes.
Production And Harvest
- saffron crocus flowers. Cultivation is done through corms, which are its bulb-like stem saffron crocus, unknown in the wild, presumably descends from Crocus cartwrightianus. Saffron, as we know it today, cannot be produced without human intervention. It is a triploid that is "self-incompatible" and male sterile; it undergoes aberrant meiosis and is hence unequipped for independent sexual reproduction. The plant reproduces asexually via vegetative propagation.
- The Crocus sativus plant likes dry, warm climate, but tolerates frosts as low as −10 °C (14 °F) and short periods of snow cover. Its preferred type of soil has clay with a good mix of calcium carbonate and other organic matter.
- Corms are planted in summer and the saffron crocus flowers are ready to be harvested mid- to late-autumn. The flowers must be reaped by hand, before or immediately after dawn so that they are not damaged by direct heat from the sun.
- The flowers are exceptionally delicate, and numerous producers believe mechanical plucking damages thems that develop under the soil.
Why Is Saffron So Expensive?
- Each flower of the spice produces only 3 stigmas. Once the flowers have been harvested, its stigmas must be plucked and dried for around 12 hours. It takes between 15,000-16,000 flowers to produce 1 kg of saffron spice. In terms of labour, producing this amount takes 370–470 hours! It is this labour-intensive harvesting process that results in the exorbitantly high price of Saffron which is maintained in our market.
Mazafati Dates contain several vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants. They are known to provide the following health benefits :
- Helpful for lowering inflammation
- Preventing plaques from forming in the brain.
- Promote and ease natural labor for pregnant women when consumed during the last few weeks of pregnancy
- Promote bone health
- Aid in blood sugar control
We are supplying premium quality Iranian Dates that are available at best prices. These dates are also available in abundant varieties, of which the black and red ones are quite popular!
The Saffron we provide is handpicked from the flower of Crocus sativus in Iran. The high retail value of saffron is maintained at Salonik because of labor-intensive harvesting methods.
Iranian Saffron is known to have a large number of health benefits, some of them are mentioned below :
- Rich in plant compounds that act as antioxidants, such as crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol. Buy Saffron
- May help treat symptoms of mild-to-moderate depression
- Both eating and smelling saffron appears to help treat PMS symptoms, such as irritability, headaches, cravings, pain, and anxiety.
- Saffron has been shown to reduce snacking and curb your appetite. In turn, these behaviors may help you lose weight.
- Saffron has been linked to several other potential health benefits, such as improved heart disease risk, blood sugar levels, eyesight, and memory.
- The Saffron we provide is handpicked from the flower of Crocus sativus in Iran . The high retail value of saffron is maintained at Salonik because of labour intensive harvesting methods.
Who Is Sanket Deshmukh ?
Sanket Deshmukh is a 18-year-old teenager who enjoys going to the movies, walking and relaxing. He is Helpful and Kind, but can also be very unintelligent and a bit boring.
He is Indian. He is currently at school.
Physically, Sanket is in pretty good shape. He is tall with chocolate skin, grey hair and green eyes.
He grew up in a middle class neighbourhood. He was raised in a happy family home with two loving parents.
Sanket goes to Bessie Street School, where his favourite subjects are drama and music. He loves his teacher Mr Parker but hates Miss Washington whose interests include handing out extra homework.
He is currently in a relationship with Bertha Lee Smyth. Bertha is the same age as him and works as a student.
Sanket's best friend is a teenager called Darrell Jones. They get on well most of the time. He also hangs around with Corey Williams and Jenna Griffin. They enjoy tennis together.