की विश्व समाचार भारत
Latest news Parkāl - here are the news of nearby cities
Karimnagar hits 91 cases today , as all we know that the positive cases in karimnagar is inceases daily it is out of control in karimnagar the karimnagar city is hiting more then 50+ cases every day and many areas in karimnagar city are under self lockdown
Aroju naa interviw ki first day nenu office ki report cheyalsindi 10.00 gudi ki velli office ki veldam ani podduna lechi gudi ki velanu akada pradakshana chestundaga oka ammaiy pink half sary tho naa mundu nadustundi first time sary katukundi anukunta baga ibbandi padtundi
nenu thanani chusi navanu adhi ah ammaiy vinni enduku navuthunav ani adigindi nenu em ledhu annanu antha ibandi pade thapudu sary enduku katukovali ani ananu ah ammaiy abha cha nuvvu chepaledhu ani ani velipoindi nenu naa pradakshan aipoiy devuduki dandham petukovadaniki velanu akkada malli ammaiy esari thanaki sorry chepudamani velanu sorry ani chepi meru ibbandi padtuna meru e sary lo chala bagunari ani annanu
ah ammaiy chinna smile ichi veltundi nenu ah ammaiy venakale follow ayaynu inta lo maa friend nanu chusi pilichadu atu tirigi ithu chusesariki ah ammaiy velipoindi
- Saffron Origin
- Saffron SAFFRON
- Saffron crocus gradually propagated through Saffron is an exotic spice which we, at Salonik, are proud to import for our customers throughout the world at the highest quality. This spice has many names in India like Kesar, Kesara, Kong, Kungumapoo, Kunkumapuva, Kunkuma, Kesari and Zaffran. Out of these names, it is most commonly known as Zaffran and Kesar.
- Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus which comes from the Iridaceae family, native from Greece to Southwest Asia. It is believed that saffron originated in Iran. In today's world, Iran is said to produce about 90% of the world total for saffron.
Rich Fragrance and Colour
- Each flower has three crimson stigmas, which are used as a coloring agent and a spice. The vivid crimson stigma and styles, called threads, are gathered and dried for use primarily as a seasoning and colouring agent in food.
- Raw Saffron's taste and hay-like fragrance result from the phytochemicals; safranal and picrocrocin. It also contains a carotenoid pigment, crocin, which imparts a rich golden-yellow colour to textiles and dishes.
Production And Harvest
- saffron crocus flowers. Cultivation is done through corms, which are its bulb-like stem saffron crocus, unknown in the wild, presumably descends from Crocus cartwrightianus. Saffron, as we know it today, cannot be produced without human intervention. It is a triploid that is "self-incompatible" and male sterile; it undergoes aberrant meiosis and is hence unequipped for independent sexual reproduction. The plant reproduces asexually via vegetative propagation.
- The Crocus sativus plant likes dry, warm climate, but tolerates frosts as low as −10 °C (14 °F) and short periods of snow cover. Its preferred type of soil has clay with a good mix of calcium carbonate and other organic matter.
- Corms are planted in summer and the saffron crocus flowers are ready to be harvested mid- to late-autumn. The flowers must be reaped by hand, before or immediately after dawn so that they are not damaged by direct heat from the sun.
- The flowers are exceptionally delicate, and numerous producers believe mechanical plucking damages thems that develop under the soil.
Why Is Saffron So Expensive?
- Each flower of the spice produces only 3 stigmas. Once the flowers have been harvested, its stigmas must be plucked and dried for around 12 hours. It takes between 15,000-16,000 flowers to produce 1 kg of saffron spice. In terms of labour, producing this amount takes 370–470 hours! It is this labour-intensive harvesting process that results in the exorbitantly high price of Saffron which is maintained in our market.
Mazafati Dates contain several vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants. They are known to provide the following health benefits :
- Helpful for lowering inflammation
- Preventing plaques from forming in the brain.
- Promote and ease natural labor for pregnant women when consumed during the last few weeks of pregnancy
- Promote bone health
- Aid in blood sugar control
We are supplying premium quality Iranian Dates that are available at best prices. These dates are also available in abundant varieties, of which the black and red ones are quite popular!
The Saffron we provide is handpicked from the flower of Crocus sativus in Iran. The high retail value of saffron is maintained at Salonik because of labor-intensive harvesting methods.
Iranian Saffron is known to have a large number of health benefits, some of them are mentioned below :
- Rich in plant compounds that act as antioxidants, such as crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol. Buy Saffron
- May help treat symptoms of mild-to-moderate depression
- Both eating and smelling saffron appears to help treat PMS symptoms, such as irritability, headaches, cravings, pain, and anxiety.
- Saffron has been shown to reduce snacking and curb your appetite. In turn, these behaviors may help you lose weight.
- Saffron has been linked to several other potential health benefits, such as improved heart disease risk, blood sugar levels, eyesight, and memory.
- The Saffron we provide is handpicked from the flower of Crocus sativus in Iran . The high retail value of saffron is maintained at Salonik because of labour intensive harvesting methods.
Experience cloud mining with MyGbit. Would you like to start cryptocurrency mining without investing in a high amount of hardware or having any technical knowledge? There’s MyGbit for that. Remote mining also called cloud mining means making cryptocurrencies using your hardware power. In this way, you can earn money for Bitcoin or Ethereum mining, entering mining with expert teams and low fees and with minimal risk. Due to the advantages of scalability and the ability to choose a scratch plan, establishing redundant connections with neutral carrier, safe facility and flexibility designed for cryptocurrency mining equipment, MyGBit is fully equipped for this job. MyGbits’s target audience is mining amateurish, as well as experienced miners who wants to get rid of mining risks and disruptions in remote hosting or home environments.
Check out MyGbit Facility Pictures Here
Remote mining in model has two different forms. Hosting mining and Cloud mining. The advantages of remote hosting mining are that you have strict control and control over the mining operations, maintenance support and equipment, that is your own.
Aiming to reach everyone, regardless of its level, without access restrictions, MyGbit wants to give its valuable customers an opportunity to earn Ethereum with cryptocurrency mining. It puts the first place among its targets to contribute to the development of mining services. In the large picture and to contribute to Ethereum, which later developed as a currency and economic system.
MyGbit, which provides connection at any time, offers continuous access and has a user-friendly interface. It has 24/7 working and regular payment guarantee. Modern and high-tech MyGbit Data center; it is waiting for you in it’s facility designed to host crypto equipment and start mining Ethereum for you. Get started today. If you enjoyed this post, please give it a like and share on your social media.
दीपावली के शुभ अवसर पर अपने घर को दें ऐसी रौनक़ जिसमें दंतेवाड़ा की महक हो।
बचेली की महिलाओं द्वारा निर्मित ‘कलर्फ़ुल वैक्स दीये’ जो ख़ास तौर पर #VocalForLocal अभियान को ध्यान में रखते हुए स्वदेसी प्रॉडक्ट्स से बनाया गया है।
लोकल महिलाओं द्वारा बनाएँ प्रॉडक्ट्स को बढ़ावा देने एवं ऑर्डर हेतु सम्पर्क करें:-
9399238374 / 7024938827
*नारी सशक्तिकरण हो इस दिवाली में
जगमग हों हर घर दंतेवाड़ा की हरियाली में।*
दंतेवाड़ा की बेटी दे रही आदिवासी बच्चों को मुफ़्त में शिक्षा:-
जहाँ एक तरफ़ कोरोना के चलते सारे शैक्षणिक संस्था बंद हैं और ऑनलाइन पढ़ाई कराया जा रहा है वहीं दंतेवाड़ा के गमवाडा की बेटी प्रियंका पुनेम आदिवासी बच्चों को मुफ़्त में शिक्षा दे रहीं हैं और चाहतीं हैं की सरकार की नज़र इन बच्चों की ओर भी जाए।
प्रियंका का कहना है की इन्हें भी पढ़ाई का अधिकार है और सरकार द्वारा उचित क़दम जल्द से जल्द उठाया जाए।
शक्ति स्वसहायता महिला समूह बना रहीं रीसाइकल्ड होम मेड डेकोरेटिव प्रॉडक्ट्स:-
दंतेवाड़ा जिले की शक्ति स्वसहायता महिला समूह होम मेड बूके-डेकोरेशन आइटम्ज़-शादी के सजावट सामान इत्यादि बनाने का कार्य कर रहीं हैं और वो भी रीसाइक्लिंग प्रॉडक्ट्स से।
उनकी अध्यक्ष श्रीमती रेणु जो दंतेवाड़ा की निवासी है का कहना है की उनकी समूह में कुल २० महिलाएँ हैं और वे सभी अपने अपने घरों से सारे रीसाइकल्ड डेकोरेटिव आइटम्ज़ बना रहीं हैं।
अब ह्यूमन राइट्स सॉसाययटी, दंतेवाड़ा और शक्ति महिला समूह मिलकर इस काम को आगे बढ़ाने का कार्य करेंगे।
No one looked at the life of a contract teacher who worked for one year contract and ditched by authorities under the shade of rules which they made for their own regular safety but not during this pandemic.
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ⏳
- Actor ManiKanta
#ActorManikanta #ManikantaOfficial #manikanta5988 #manikanta9999 #actorslife #starexlusive #promotions
Choreographer, artist, author, blogger
Born in Hyderabad Telangana
Known as a Hrithik
Hyderabad Telangana India 500003
Completed schooling from The Royal co educational academy High school Telangana
Persued intermediate from ideal junior college Telangana
Persuing degree from St Mary's centenary degree College Secunderabad Telangana India 500003
Owner of HSDANCESTUDIO and an event planner
Started dancing from 10 years old
Best choreographer and dancer from India
Sketch artist and event planner
Official Instagram account @hrithikesh_sathe
Link : https://instagram.com/hrithikesh_sathe?igshid=1g2nduar3rukh
Twitter [email protected] hrithikesh18
Won national and international prizes
Got verified author by yourquote.in
Shades of a girl.........
shades of a girl is a short story which is written and shared her feelings by a girl
every day there is a pain in my heart
every day i miss my self while talking to some one. i don't want to lose my self by saying sorry to them ........
but i will with out my mistake
i don't want to care about the world ...what they say..
but i will for my parents
i don't want to care my neighbours...what they talk about me
but i will for my career..
actually i am not free to listen there words ..
but i will for my heart
i don't want to do unsatisfied job for money
but i will for my younger ones
i Don't want to share my fellings.to any one
but i will with a little hope that they can understand
but they won't..........
yes it's my life which is hard to live
but i can with a single smile of my parents
every one think that we must do some thing and we should change our life we must help some one but at the same time they say
how can we? its not possible and they quit there temporary aim
some children who are just below 12 years doing wonders in there life how can they? the small difference is the desire.. isn't it
yes every one must have that desire to explore them self.
steps to explore
1. find what you are passionate about.....
2.expect problem to happen
finely u can explore
A 6 years old boy can teach programming languages
A. 12 years old girl is an author
if u want to be u .u must explore if u want to be explore we must know how to handle failure not success
people always say he is appreciable... when that person has 💯 triumph. but don't fool your self and think i am always great
explore more .
we can change our thoughts rapidly but thoughts come from emotions can't change rapidly so trust the desire which come from your heart and soul then you can explore more
learn to fight alone and make your desire strong
a short story for all of us
if you are watching a movie with your friends you can entertain but you can not fasten to the spiritual desire if you watch the same movie alone you really can fasten to the spiritual desire.
Country is on the death bed........................
venezula is one of the richest country. people lived very happy and rich life too. worlds largest oil reserves is with in venezula .people never work by there own even food is also imported from other country due to free subsidies private companies and shops are closed farmers stopped working in there field and the government of venezula announced that every person is going to get a government job. but when the price of oil fell.goverment is also running out of cash and now it is the poorest performer in the terms of growth of GDP per capital.according to the international monetary fund(IMF) in 2016 venezula has negitive growth. there is no food and medicine to help people 80 out of 100 medicines are not proper. to buy a cup of coffee a bag of money is not enough and there is another country like venezula which is on death bed. ZIMBABWA these country is also facing worse economic crisis during past 37 years .after freedom 10% of white people are still living in same country and they only had cultivating lands .and they know how to do farming but the president distributed the farming land to black people but he can not distribut the farming knowledge
of White people due to lack of knowledge they wasted the land now both the countrys are on death bed
these is due to ignoring farmers and lack of moral value of individual person
present at india 50 % of population are farmers. since 1990s farmers started committing suicide. over 1.9 million people died from 1990. every day 10 people are dying the death rate of farmers are going to worst day by day . the frist state that farmers committ more suicides are Maharashtra.
IS INDIAN GOVERNMENT IGNORING FARMERS ? if the government is not ignoring the farmers will they commit suicide . offcorse noooo . if government is really ignored the farmers it is due to lack of moral values . after 10 years will india be on death bed?