की विश्व समाचार भारत
Latest news Patancheru - here are the news of nearby cities
📸 BITERO ! The Another Golden Project Of This Month - 5⭐
♌️ Link: https://bitero.io/l/RoyalInvestTeam
🗓 Started: Sunday, September 06, 2020
💲 Our Investment: 0.050 BTC (500$)
⏱ Withdrawal : Instant
📥 Minimal deposit: 0.005 BTC
🤝 Referral program: 5%-1%
🔮Risk Group: 1 (Low Risk)😚
💾Withdraw Your Capital Anytime With 10% Fee 💝
💵 0.0005 BTC
💰 Investment plans:
🕹0.005 BTC - 5 BTC - 2% Daily Profit & 1% On Weekends For 30 day's. (+Capital Return)
🔗Link : https://bitero.io/l/RoyalInvestTeam
Aroju naa interviw ki first day nenu office ki report cheyalsindi 10.00 gudi ki velli office ki veldam ani podduna lechi gudi ki velanu akada pradakshana chestundaga oka ammaiy pink half sary tho naa mundu nadustundi first time sary katukundi anukunta baga ibbandi padtundi
nenu thanani chusi navanu adhi ah ammaiy vinni enduku navuthunav ani adigindi nenu em ledhu annanu antha ibandi pade thapudu sary enduku katukovali ani ananu ah ammaiy abha cha nuvvu chepaledhu ani ani velipoindi nenu naa pradakshan aipoiy devuduki dandham petukovadaniki velanu akkada malli ammaiy esari thanaki sorry chepudamani velanu sorry ani chepi meru ibbandi padtuna meru e sary lo chala bagunari ani annanu
ah ammaiy chinna smile ichi veltundi nenu ah ammaiy venakale follow ayaynu inta lo maa friend nanu chusi pilichadu atu tirigi ithu chusesariki ah ammaiy velipoindi
- Saffron Origin
- Saffron SAFFRON
- Saffron crocus gradually propagated through Saffron is an exotic spice which we, at Salonik, are proud to import for our customers throughout the world at the highest quality. This spice has many names in India like Kesar, Kesara, Kong, Kungumapoo, Kunkumapuva, Kunkuma, Kesari and Zaffran. Out of these names, it is most commonly known as Zaffran and Kesar.
- Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus which comes from the Iridaceae family, native from Greece to Southwest Asia. It is believed that saffron originated in Iran. In today's world, Iran is said to produce about 90% of the world total for saffron.
Rich Fragrance and Colour
- Each flower has three crimson stigmas, which are used as a coloring agent and a spice. The vivid crimson stigma and styles, called threads, are gathered and dried for use primarily as a seasoning and colouring agent in food.
- Raw Saffron's taste and hay-like fragrance result from the phytochemicals; safranal and picrocrocin. It also contains a carotenoid pigment, crocin, which imparts a rich golden-yellow colour to textiles and dishes.
Production And Harvest
- saffron crocus flowers. Cultivation is done through corms, which are its bulb-like stem saffron crocus, unknown in the wild, presumably descends from Crocus cartwrightianus. Saffron, as we know it today, cannot be produced without human intervention. It is a triploid that is "self-incompatible" and male sterile; it undergoes aberrant meiosis and is hence unequipped for independent sexual reproduction. The plant reproduces asexually via vegetative propagation.
- The Crocus sativus plant likes dry, warm climate, but tolerates frosts as low as −10 °C (14 °F) and short periods of snow cover. Its preferred type of soil has clay with a good mix of calcium carbonate and other organic matter.
- Corms are planted in summer and the saffron crocus flowers are ready to be harvested mid- to late-autumn. The flowers must be reaped by hand, before or immediately after dawn so that they are not damaged by direct heat from the sun.
- The flowers are exceptionally delicate, and numerous producers believe mechanical plucking damages thems that develop under the soil.
Why Is Saffron So Expensive?
- Each flower of the spice produces only 3 stigmas. Once the flowers have been harvested, its stigmas must be plucked and dried for around 12 hours. It takes between 15,000-16,000 flowers to produce 1 kg of saffron spice. In terms of labour, producing this amount takes 370–470 hours! It is this labour-intensive harvesting process that results in the exorbitantly high price of Saffron which is maintained in our market.
Mazafati Dates contain several vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants. They are known to provide the following health benefits :
- Helpful for lowering inflammation
- Preventing plaques from forming in the brain.
- Promote and ease natural labor for pregnant women when consumed during the last few weeks of pregnancy
- Promote bone health
- Aid in blood sugar control
We are supplying premium quality Iranian Dates that are available at best prices. These dates are also available in abundant varieties, of which the black and red ones are quite popular!
The Saffron we provide is handpicked from the flower of Crocus sativus in Iran. The high retail value of saffron is maintained at Salonik because of labor-intensive harvesting methods.
Iranian Saffron is known to have a large number of health benefits, some of them are mentioned below :
- Rich in plant compounds that act as antioxidants, such as crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol. Buy Saffron
- May help treat symptoms of mild-to-moderate depression
- Both eating and smelling saffron appears to help treat PMS symptoms, such as irritability, headaches, cravings, pain, and anxiety.
- Saffron has been shown to reduce snacking and curb your appetite. In turn, these behaviors may help you lose weight.
- Saffron has been linked to several other potential health benefits, such as improved heart disease risk, blood sugar levels, eyesight, and memory.
- The Saffron we provide is handpicked from the flower of Crocus sativus in Iran . The high retail value of saffron is maintained at Salonik because of labour intensive harvesting methods.
Karimnagar hits 91 cases today , as all we know that the positive cases in karimnagar is inceases daily it is out of control in karimnagar the karimnagar city is hiting more then 50+ cases every day and many areas in karimnagar city are under self lockdown
Solar Eclipse 2020: Check date, timings, locations and other essential details
India is all set to witness the solar eclipse of this century on June 21, 2020. The sun will appear as a necklace of pearls for around 30 seconds. The event will be visible in the morning in a maximum phase along with a narrow corridor in the Northern Parts of the country, which will include Haryana, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand. The annual eclipse will be partial to the rest of the country.
Who Is Sanket Deshmukh ?
Sanket Deshmukh is a 18-year-old teenager who enjoys going to the movies, walking and relaxing. He is Helpful and Kind, but can also be very unintelligent and a bit boring.
He is Indian. He is currently at school.
Physically, Sanket is in pretty good shape. He is tall with chocolate skin, grey hair and green eyes.
He grew up in a middle class neighbourhood. He was raised in a happy family home with two loving parents.
Sanket goes to Bessie Street School, where his favourite subjects are drama and music. He loves his teacher Mr Parker but hates Miss Washington whose interests include handing out extra homework.
He is currently in a relationship with Bertha Lee Smyth. Bertha is the same age as him and works as a student.
Sanket's best friend is a teenager called Darrell Jones. They get on well most of the time. He also hangs around with Corey Williams and Jenna Griffin. They enjoy tennis together.