World news of the India
Latest news Punchā - here are the news of nearby cities
"Why do you Overthink"?
- Ayush Aryan
"why do you Overthink?" I think this question we used to ask ourself everyday, I'm i right?
Overthinking= Imagination , Visualisation, Emotion, Subconsciousness, Expectations, Hurt , Cry, Headache ,Stress, Panic attacks , Trembling, Sweatening, Air hunger etc...
You might be getting a lot of questions in your head right now like wtf! I'm i talking about? Right?...
Okay! Let me clear you this well, i dont know what we have learnt from the school and what we all know about the word "Overthinking" but you will strongly agree with me that when you think all of these words come to an action and it is indirectly connected with the verb 'to think' Doesn't it?
So according to me, in my mind of dictionary i personally thinks 'Overthinking ' is directly proportional to all of these words.
This article is for those who were facing tough times in their life and getting weaker day by day not by a physical health but from the mental health may be they pretends to be fine but they are'nt. I'm writing this article for those who are suffering form this overthinking phobia and i guess in today's world nobody wants to share or tells to about this suffering may be they think or they're afraid of people's reaction or may be people will make fun of them or may be we have created a myth in the society as well as in our own world of imagination is it is something that meant to be personal although suffering is personal .okay! I dont wanna have a conflict in this topic right now i agree with all of these reasons i truly agree with that and yes suffering is personal
But, today i want you to be honest with your soul while reading this article.
Today you'll get the answer of the 2 most common questions that your soul is probably asking from you and i.e ;
1. "Why you overthink"
2. "How to stop the entry of these negative thoughts into your brain?"
Do you know this phobia of overthinking or the fear of thinking is known as "PHRONEMOPHOBIA".
And the causes of this phobia include thoughts that sacres us, especially the memories of acts that we should not have done. The presence of these thoughts causes us to fear that we might be capable of doing the unthinkable. And due to this continous entry of negative thoughts into our brain we work hard we try enough to avoid it to get ourselves distracted from these thoughts. There are lot of videos i have seen in youtube they have a very catchy and eye appealing content like "stop getting negative thoughts in 5 minutes" with the subtitles like this video will let you stop this overthinking for entire life bla bla and all that shit . And i have seen a lot of videos just in a hope of help that this video will really make me away from this situation but that's not proved beneficial for me . I've never ever got benefited with such videos and the reality of these blogs ,articles, videos is they're just running a buisness and they are making money of it that'is that content, heading an all is very smarty made just to grab our attention and get the views as they're making money on that views so i offently hit the like button to that channel and subscribes it just to reward them for their hard work but i personally never got benefited with such videos. I had also seen a lot of motivational vedios of jack ma, prince la ,sandeep maheshwari, vivek bindra they are the great personalities and i respect them but i didn't get any benefit from them too i just get motivated for a while and again that thinking process get started into my mind.
One day i got a call of one of my best friend Asher and i'hve mentioned that word 'best friend' because i offently share almost every problems of my life with him and he had a very good skill that according to the surveys only 5% people have that skill among 100 and that skill is 'Listening' . It's a very powerful skill and a discipline to listen to someone continously for an hour and this skill is mostly used by the sales people in their field because listening gives them a better understanding of the behaviour of their prospects and hence builds a good relationship with their clients and their potential customers. So asher called me and after having a long conversation of something around one and half hour i get shocked by hearing that he's also dealing with the same sort of problems and this overthinking is affecting him so badly that he could not get to sleep for whole night since 2 days and i was like completely shocked. Then i'hve decided to find out a soultion for this i did a lot of research in this sector and finally got a conclusion of this phobia .
You guys will get shocked that the reason behind this overthinking is not the people who hurt us but actually its our brain that forces us to think because the way we think our brain creates a own story in our mind and it binds us emotionally and hence you get stressed but reality is something different. Foreg, when you see a movie you find yourself in a different way right ,u cry too at the climax or somewhere in middle of the scene, when you see any motivational video you gets motivated for a while right? And these bloggers, movie directors they're making crores in their buisness just to make us feel like that . Simply, what they do is they find something context in a story so that the context connects to our emotion because what we see is simply we put ourselves in that scenario in our world of imagination and then connects it with our world of rality by getting emotionally atached to it . So its our brain that allows the entry of such negative thoughts because what we think is what we emote...
So instead of letting your brain focused on these things just force your brain to gets focussed on something that you want to achieve and just utilize your energy your time to achieve that goal .
And the truth is simply there is a huge difference between your thought and your action because your action will determine your destination. The thought has no connection with the reality at the end persistence wins....
So make yourself persistent and make your brain powerful so that it allows the entry of a positive thought instead of a negative one. So its you only that can take you out of this suffering its not the blogs and videos or anyone who you admire its just your brain...
Note: "The way you think you emote".
Environmental woes of India – a quality issue
Given the state of our environment it is evident that we are not meeting our stated environmental goals and objectives. At its core, the problem is an implementation issue and hence a quality issue. This article briefly examines 9 of the 14 points on quality management advocated By Edward Deming. Perhaps, by taking these points to heart, our environmental woes can be substantially improved.
1. Create a constancy of purpose focused on the improvements of products and services.
We can interpret this as meaning constancy of purpose focused on the improvement of the environment. This is a very important concept that policy makers often struggle with. As governments change hands so do economic , social and environmental policies. Constancy of purpose – protection and preservation of the environment – is lost. Hence, we need to ensure constancy of purpose across governments by ensuring autonomy and independence from government interference. Also they must have veto power over government projects, policies and decisions.
2. Adopt a new philosophy and recognize we are in a different era
Today the world faces an imminent crisis in the form of climate change. There are no ready solutions available on the horizon. It is time for nations to shoulder the burden of climate change together. Nations cannot adopt business as usual mentality. We need to adopt a new philosophy – clean energy, environmental preservation and protection, sustainable development etc. These ideas are here to stay and it is best we embrace it as quickly as possible.
3. Do not rely on mass inspection to control quality
This is based on the idea that prevention is better than cure. Rather than be reactive, we have to be proactive. We must invest in preventive measures and institute strict emission laws and regulations, invest in clean technology, provide incentives for businesses to switch to clean energy and renewables etc.
4. Do not award businesses to suppliers on the basis of price alone but also consider quality.
This applies to the choice of fossil fuel as the fuel to meet the energy needs of the nation. Largely it was an economic decision. Coal despite being the most pollutive of all the fossil fuels are favoured by nations because it is cheap – readily available and the conversion process is relatively inexpensive. ‘Cheap’ because its negative impact on the natural environment is not taken into consideration. However today coal is no longer the cheapest option in India. According to the The Economist India is the only country in the region where cost of producing solar power is almost 14% less than cost of electricity generated from coal. Based on the data compiled by global consultant Wood Mackenzie India’s levelised cost of electricity generation
· from fossil fuel stands at around $44.5 per MWh (Rs 3.05 per unit)
· from solar power generation stands at around $38.2 MWh (Rs 2.62 per unit)
· from onshore wind power generation stands at around $48.9 per MWh (Rs 3.36 per unit) 
In all the three instances, it is the cheapest provider in the region. It is a win win situation for India to move away from fossil fuels – particularly coal – and invest in renewables.
5. Focus on continuous improvement
Focus on continuous improvement in terms of attaining environmental goals. Constantly set new standards and hold the gains. This can only be assured when there is constancy of purpose and means to ensure constancy of purpose.
6. Practice modern training methods and invest in on the job training for all employees
Invest in new and emerging clean (modern) technologies like the High Efficiency Low Emission (HELE) technologies like the supercritical and ultra-supercritical combustion technologies . In fact clean technology like Fluidised Bed Combustion (FBC) provide a “very flexible method of electricity production – most combustible material can be burnt including coal, biomass and general waste. FBC systems improve the environmental impact of coal-based electricity, reducing SOx and NOx emissions by 90%.” That is a huge reduction. Currently the majority of the Indian coal plants are using subcritical (old) technology and count as some of the most pollutant plants in the world.
7. Improve leadership, practice modern supervision methods
The leadership must first educate itself on environment and energy matters. They must provide top priority to environment and energy concerns. The following are set of strategies recommended by the United Nations to promote renewable energy at a large scale (1) engage in awareness raising and access to information (2) develop academic curricula for renewable energy (3) remove policy and regulatory conflicts/gaps (4) pass renewable energy act (5) create regional grid and tackle imbalances through the grid. This will require collaboration and cooperation across nations. (6) focus on strategic development of a renewable energy industry and markets (7) develop product standards for biomass-derived fuels (8) map resources of renewable energy sources (9) tap into biomass energy potential . These should be the focus areas for the leaders .
8. Drive out fear
Energy self sufficiency is the overwhelming cry behind the push for coal energy in India. The solar industry in India is largely dependent on importation of Chinese solar panels and photovoltaic cells. Chinese firms supply about 80 per cent of solar cells and modules to India . But than this is true for many other nations as well. China is the world’s leading supplier of solar photovoltaic cells and panels, supplying 2/3 of the global supply. China accounts for 95% of rare earth production globally. The rare earth minerals are essential input in developing electronic and solar products. However, the rapidly rising domestic demand in China itself raises supply issues in the near future. For example, China already has solar capacity of 208GW, the highest in the world . India has 31GW solar capacity. China reached their 2020 solar target of 105GW in July 2017 - three years earlier where as India in all likelihood will miss its own stated target of 100GW of solar capacity by 2022 . Reverting back to the rare earth minerals, it is indeed highly likely that China will stringently control the production of these minerals in the years to come. Well as it turns out rare earth is not all that rare. Deposits exists outside of China, including in India . However, mining and processing poses considerable challenge with extensive negative environmental impact . But there is a silver lining here as well. Alternatives to rare earth materials are being researched and Lund University, Sweden, has come up with iron-based dyes to be used in solar cells in the future. ‘By using iron instead of other more expensive and rare metals, the production of solar cells and light catchers will become cheaper and more environmentally friendly.’ 
9. Eliminate targets, slogans, and numerical goals for the workforce
Zero Defect, Zero Effect has been the outcry of the Narendra Modi Government. The government has developed zed program with Quality Council of India to realize this goal. Under this flagship program incentives are provided to MSMEs to get ZED certified. ZED certification is based on the ZED Maturity Assessment Model. Training and education programs are provided to assist MSMEs in adopting the system . However, the government needs to push the program more. While majority of the stakeholders have heard the term Zero Defect, Zero Effect, few are aware of the ZED initiative behind the slogan. Detailed evaluation and audit concerning the effectiveness of the program should be carried out.
These than are a brief look at quality principles and how it can be applied to the management of the environment in India. Despite the government’s ‘stated commitment to environmental protection’, the ground reality is very different. According to data compiled by IQAir AirVisual's 2019 World Air Quality Report India accounts for twenty one of the world's 30 most polluted cities in the world with six cities in the top ten most polluted in the world. Greenhouse gas emissions, with the burning of fossil fuel a key driver of the climate crisis, is also a major cause of dirty air. India has just recently announced its goal to be energy self sufficient and increase its reliance on coal. Under the Make in India program, the government has ‘diluted environmental and labor laws’ to attract domestic and foreign investors. Social and ecological considerations have been placed on the back burner . With all these contradictory policies and goals and lack of clear environmental stewardship, sustainable development and green growth will remain a major challenge for India in the years to come.
 Sengupta, D. (2019, April 19). India is APAC’s cheapest power producer. The Economist. Retrieved from https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/energy/power/india-is-apacs-cheapest-power-producer/articleshow/70735458.cms?from=mdr
 Prakash, V., and Ghosh, S. (2017, Novemnber 2). Clean coal, not solar, is the silver bullet for India’s carbon emission reduction. hindustantimes. Retrieved from https://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/clean-coal-not-solar-is-the-silver-bullet-for-india-s-carbon-emission-reduction/story-sFrmX8H7MbfpcRIGXTMP6H.html
 World Coal Association. (2020). High efficiency low emission coal. Retrieved from https://www.worldcoal.org/reducing-co2-emissions/high-efficiency-low-emission-coal
 UN Sustainable Development Goals Partnership Platform. (2011). Promotion of Renewable Energy. Retrieved from https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/?p=2231
 ETEnergyWorld. (2020). India imported solar power equipment worth $1,180 mn from China in Apr-Dec FY20. Retrieved from
 Bhambhani, A. (2020). 3.95 GW New Solar PV Capacity Installed In China During Q1/2020, Taking Cumulative Installed To 208 GW, Says National Energy Administration Taiyangnews. Retrieved from http://taiyangnews.info/markets/china-installed-3-95-gw-new-solar-in-q12020/
 Seetharaman, G. (2019). Why India may not achieve its 2022 clean energy target. The Economic Times. Retrieved from https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/energy/power/why-india-may-not-achieve-its-2022-clean-energy-target/articleshow/71869684.cms?from=mdr
 Hsu, J. (2019, May 31). Don’t Panic about Rare Earth Elements: The materials used in iPhones and Tesla cars need not become a long-term casualty of a U.S.- China trade war. Scientific American. Retrieved from https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dont-panic-about-rare-earth-elements/
 Homans, C. (2010, June 15). Are Rare Earth Elements Actually Rare? Not if you're willing to dig for them. Foreign policy. Retrieved from https://foreignpolicy.com/
 Lund University. (2020). WATCH: Solar cells of the future could be based on iron molecules. Retrieved from http://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/article/watch-solar-cells-future-could-be-based-iron-molecules
 Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. (2020). ZED. Retrieved from https://zed.org.in/
 Deutsche Welle (DW). (n.d.) 'Make in India' policy could increase air pollution woes. Retrieved from https://www.dw.com/en/make-in-india-policy-could-increase-air-pollution-woes/a-18366909
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After six months of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce the launch on This Independence day . The new site launch is available and the URL is www.SHOPZODI.com
SHOPZODI - Bigger Better Shop
Disadvantage of Too Much Technology
By : Sourav Mondal
While I do think that technological advancements have made our lives much easier compared to the hardships faced by our previous generations, I wondered out loud if there is such a thing as “too much technology”.
India has made rapid strides in the technological field.Technology has made our life more easygoing and comfortable than ever before.But these comforts bestowed on us through technological advancements is doing us more harm than good. In 21st century, technology has evolved to accommodate a more convenient lifestyle and meet every need that could possibly need fulfilling. Our entire lifestyle has slowly but surely been completely taken over by technology.This is having an adverse effect on our well-being.
Modern technology has given us everything we want,whenever we want and more than we actually need ,with the result that wehave become a week society.Unlike the older generation,modern-day children do not have the space and freedom of moving about and end up cramped in front of their computers and video games. We live in the world of iPhones, laptops, fitbits, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Netflix, tons of food delivery apps, etc. Most students today spend long hours staring at their mobile phones either hooked to social media or some other app.
Through technology has greatly contributed to human development,it has it’s flipside and it is adversely affecting our health. Here’s an attempt to highlight the effects of “too much technology” on students by making a pros and cons list.
COVID-19 pandemic impacted the consumer sectors of the gold market in H1 2020, with total demand dropping by 6% to 2,076t versus the same period in 2019, according to the World Gold Council's latest Gold Demand Trends report. ... The US dollar gold price gained 17% in H1, following a 10% increase during Q2.
Short Writing on #IndianCitizenshipAmendmentAct2019
Officially Published On:23rd December 2019
Beginning of my political understanding I supported BJP and its principal ideology recent decisions of central government demonstrated, its commitments which they had made during their political rallies by passing several complicated and complex laws .like Abrogation of Article 370,Article 35(a),Muslim women marriage rights act 2019,Demonitisation,GST,formation of 2 new union territories of Ladhak and Jammu and Kashmir, merger of 2 union territories daman and Diu and Dhara and Nagar haveli,10% reservation to economic backward classes and several other laws, amendments,policy, programmes and other government initiatives. Personally I always welcomed all the initiatives of BJP lead central government but…..
In case of citizen amendment act, I strongly oppose the move of central government.
Before extending my opinion on this act I would like to explain the important provision of act which I discovered from official gazette notification issued on 12th December 2019
a) It provide that person belonging to Hindu,Sikh, Buddhist, Paris,Jains and Christians community from Afganistan,Bangladesh & Pakistan who entered India on before 31st day of December 2014 and who has been exempted by the passport (entry into India ) act 1920 application of the provision of foreigners act 1946 or any rule or order made under, shall not be treated as illegal migrants.
b) The act reduces the aggregate period of residence or service of government from 11 years to 5 years.
c) Act says that these migrants from specified religion and countries do not need to show any document s to prove their identity to become citizen of India if they simply fulfill the provisions mention under section 2 sub clause (1), in clause (b) of this act.
• My protestation or Objection to This citizen amendment act:
I personally believe central government decision is either based on emotion/moral or political I am saying this because in most of the interviews home minister Amit shah said that religious persecution are faced by religious minorities in these three Islamic nations and so he argued that were these people will go therefore government granted citizenship to them by simplifying citizenship law.
My first objection to this act is that political authority should not make any decision on the emotional grounds and by making this law government had weaken the provisions for acquiring Indian citizenship.-
Government Ministers are quoted statements of Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru,B.R.Ambedkar and Sardar Patel to support their move they say that Gandhi ji said that whoever want to come back to India from these country they should come & we should accept them, but I argue that today’s circumstance is completely different in terms of population, economic condition, resource scarcity, administration and many other in which we can’t accept any more outsiders as we had done at several occasions in past like at time of 1971(Indo-Pak war), Uganda crisis and during Sirlankan civil war.
Some of the other important objections are:
Government had said that they don’t have the numbers of illegal migrants who will get citizenship for this they stated several reasons but if I assume that 50 lakh or more migrants will get citizenship under this act.
I think government had forgot that what is the condition of population in our country even after government itself accepted that population explosion is serious concern for our country. Prime Minister himself raised his concern on population in his 15th august Independence Day speech but in against of their own concern they had taken this step, don’t you think by taking this decision population explosion will get strength.
If you follow government closely you had observed that government claim that all their decision will have long term impact or today’s hard decision will give benefit in future same principle will be applicable in this case if you will today allow 50 lakh(assumed) migrants they will become in cores in future which will not only impact our population calculation but they will also effect to our demographic profile I am saying this because government always talk about long term effects.
• My other objection to this act is that I don’t have any issue in regard to religion these migrants belong it doesn’t matter for me I have objection that these illegal migrants after getting citizenship they will get all opportunity which currently our citizen enjoy in feature these outsider can even able to become the Prime Minister our country or occupy various administrative posts this is unacceptable because we don’t know backgrounds of these migrants and which may possess serious security concerns.
• First time in entire south Asia any country has granted citizenship on religious ground before that only Israeli granted citizenship on religious ground and as a secular nation we should maintain this principal during the formulation of any policy or law,so I in very beginning said that government decision is influenced by emotion. India as a secular nation should avoid formulating such laws in future.
• Government can’t walk away from the question that do all migrants face religious persecution? How government will ensure that unwanted element will not entire in our country under the shade of this act only by arguing that all migrants had faced religious persecution and to prove this statement home minister is arguing the condition of minority in Pakistan that minority status declined from 23% to 3% & in Bangladesh from 25% to 7% (as per central government) but by simply stating such statement we can’t prove that all migrants faced religious persecution ,soI ask government to establish effective mechanism to filter the unwanted migrants and do not treat all same because in future it may raise security concerns.
• This act also violate the principle of equality which guaranteed in our constitution under article 14 and no law can be formulated in against of this principal but government argues that they had not violated this principal and used the principal of exemption which means in different circumstances we can use the principle of positive discrimination based law I oppose this because government should only use this principal for the benefit of our Indian people and not for benefiting outsiders by bringing such laws.
• I believe that government decision to provide citizenship to illegal migrants is correct in my opinion if I only address their social, economic condition in which they are living and where there is question of survival comes but it is hard fact that no country should take any decision in emotion or on moral grounds and it has no place in administration and government decision should be rational but in this case decision is not rational I am saying this because in this case government had curtail the opportunities of existing citizen and provided to these outsider, please understand what I am saying I believe that our people will face several issues, problem & negative consequences due to this act now you will ask how, I think my Indian people are capable to understand how.
• Government and party spokespersons must restrict them from speaking in against of protesters and question on their intention or to say they are guided by political parties propaganda is unfortunate in any democratic setup were protest is ultimate tool to raise voice against decision of government and this tool should not be questioned but yes I oppose any kind of violence take place in shade of any protest it should be avoided.
• To say that people are protesting because they have misinterpreted information on CAA by opposition political parties is wrong because when government passed abrogation of article 370 no protest took place, Ram temple decision came no protest took place, government done demonetization single protest had not taken place, government introduced GST no protest took place so what I want to say that government need to address concerns of people if there are protest and should not reject it by questioning their knowledge Or lack of information about CAA or by saying there is political propaganda behind such demonstration.
• I will restrict myself from commenting on incident happened in Jmiya Milia Islamya university were clash between students and police took place in which both side were injured and same like incidents in against of CAA occurred in different others parts of country in my observation role of both students/protesters and police were under suspensions and to prove their claims there is need to establish expert body to probe all essential facts before drawing any conclusion.
• Uttar Pradesh government is establishing new practice by imposing fine on those protesters who were involved in spreading violence and destroying public property but I think only protesters should not be punished police man are equally responsible in spreading violence because when they failed to control violence it spread and if I refer to one UP minister statement that stone palters were called from Jammu And Kashmir then there is also a failure of state intelligence and Yogi government should immediately throw such police officer’s from his administration UP CM should know that every coin has two side and his decision to impose fine is not rational in any way.
o View on National Register of Citizen (NRC)
• The National Register Citizen (NRC) is the list of Indian citizens in Assam and primarily brought for State of Assam, which faced influx from Bangladesh during 20th century, is the only state having an NRC.
• Most important thing to remember is that under this NRC 3.29 crore people submitted their application out of which 1.9 crore names were registered.
a) This NRC was introduced to fulfill the demand of ALL ASSAM STUDENT UNION (ASSU)in 1979 and in 1985 Rajeev Gandhi government signed Assam Accord in order to full fill their demand to deport outsiders under this accord those who came in Assam before January 1,1966 they will deemed as citizens but those who came in between January ,1996 to 25th march 1971 could get citizenship by leaving in India/Assam for minimum 10 years and those who came after 25th March 1971 they will be deported to their country after identification when this matter came before Supreme Court in 2013 after court direction later Modi government incited further steps to implement it.
My Opinion and argument on NRC in context of CAA:
Government argument is that CAA and NRC is two separate exercises and they both do not associate with each other in anyway but in my opinion both NRC and CAA is two different think it is true were one defines that who is citizen and other identify who is illegal migrants now for me how both are associated with each other you see when government introduced NRC in Assam they found that more than 50 Lakh people declared illegal to protect some of the migrants from deportation BJP government in name of Religious persecution brought amendment to Citizenship (Amendment) act of 1955 to give citizenship to 6 minority communities of 3 Islamic state Bngladesh,Afganistan and Pakistan now were in Assam more than 50 lakh people were deporting under NRC now due to this CAA 2019 18 lakh (assumed) people will be protected from deportation.
I think by bringing this act central government had cheated & violated the provision of Assam accord which is unfortunate because in future it will influence the efforts of central government in establishing communication with other north eastern militant groups in establishing peace & It will also diminish the trust between people and government.
Recent address of prime minister and home ministers reflected, state of confusion within government on the issue of implementing NRC in entire country I am saying this because if we refer to the speech made by prime minister on 22nd December 2019 In Delhi he said that government had not discussed anything on the issues of NRC in any cabinet meeting were his home minister in parliament reflected in his speech made on 9th and 12th December that government next step will be to implement NRC in entire country.
I robustly support NRC for the reason that today we really need to identify illegal migrants & deport them to their original country from where they belong to it is necessary from our security perspective and for protecting interest of our citizens under citizen first principle.
Assisting illegal migrants by help of law should be appreciated if government is doing this on humanitarian ground but when government allow these migrants on their religious grounds then intension of government must be question even after government theory of religious persecution is correct But it is difficult for me to say that government is using migrants religion for vote bank politics if I refer to government policy,programmes & initiatives which they made without any difference but we should remember politics is different from administration.
Therefore I support NRC but I strongly oppose CAA because were NRC identify and deport illegal migrants were CAA protect some sections of migrants from deportation and also provide citizenship to them and NPR statistics will help government in identify illegal migrants in some or any way.
What is NPR? Before extending my opinion you should know what it is.
a. National Population Register (NPR) was brought by Congress government in 2005 and its first survey under this NPR conducted in 2010 and later updated in 2015 by BJP government it was decided by congress administration in 2010 that after every 10 years this NPR will b e conducted now what is controversy? recently modi cabinet approved 3,500 (crore) for NPR which will be conducted between March to September 2020 but some people are associating NPR with NRC and speculating that government may use this data for NRC but government argument is that NPR is normal exercise which take place after every 10 years and not associated with NRC.
b. Why we need NPR if there will be censes in 2021 reasons below:
1. NPR is register of the usual resident of country usual resident define as a person who has resident in local area for the past six month or more or a person with intend to resident in that area for next six month.
2. In NPR data citizen can register as well as non citizen because it is data to know the current status of that area nothing more.
3. NPR is brought to create a comprehensive identity data base of usual resident in the country. It may include 15 demographical particulars need to be filled by every individual like: name, father name, mother name, Gender, Date of birth, nationality, present and permanent address and educational qualification.
4. Under NPR there is no need to submit or to show any documents it will be done on self attested.
We should difference between census & NPR some of the difference are:
1. NPR only contains demographic information were census called information on demographic, economic status, living standards and education, house and amenities besides other census is used for reviewing the country’s progress in past and for the future planning. Other difference between NPR,CENCUS &NRC are:
2. NPR is a database of people living in India, it may be citizen of India or not.NRC is database of Registered Citizens were NRC is database of registered citizens NRC process demand for proof of citizenship and if failed it may lead to deportation if not receive any remedy by court of law or tribunal established for purposes but NPR is jut to know what is the current demographic area wise and census is use for understanding current population and standard of living of person any many thing more to plan for future development accordingly.
Example: Jharkhand is believed that most of its population is consisted of tribal community and government will make policy only for the betterment of tribal people but by the help of NPR government will have information if any other communities live there than government policy will also include them.
• I support government s view on NRC and NPR that both had no link with each other but I believe it completely depends on the will of government weather to use data collected under NPR or not in formulating NRC data.
• On the issue of NPR there is state of confusion among citizens that NPR is first step in order to implement NRC in entire country (India).
We can trace genesis of such confusion under following points:
a. In parliament between 2014-2019 Modi government in answer to question asked by member of parliament during question hour of parliament in which minister of state in home affairs Kiren Rijiju responded five time in Lok Sabha and two times in Rajya Sabha that NPR data will use in process of NRC.
b. Congress government also accepted in its annual report of ministry of home affairs in 2008-2009 that NPR will be used for NRC when P.Chidambaram was then home minister but congress party in its defense said that they started NPR only as pilot project and done only first phase in collecting data but modi government NPR is differed because it ask different questions then congress NPR.
c. Therefore if we will go for technical reference from government official reply we will get to know something different and if we refer to government unofficial interviews we will get another information but in my personal capacity I can say that we should not believe in any rumors and strictly follow the fact, NPR is in interest of our country and it is normal exercise for formulation of effective policy and any away not associated with NRC.
d. I strongly oppose the appeal of Indian Author and intellectual Arundhati Roy that citizens should provide wrong information during NPR survey which is unfortunate; I suggest legal action should be taken against her under sedition chargers.
When I oppose this act (CAA) it does not means I am against of those disadvantaged migrants but firstly I have few reservations for my own peoples which I will always address before anyone else.
I in my personal capacity condemned the remarks made against India by Pakistani prime minister and Malaysian prime minister at different international platforms they had raised that in India minorities are not safe I would like to say that in entire world only India is considered heaven for religious minorities because we strictly follow the principle of ‘unity in diversity’ & egalitarian principle. Other countries should avoid from commenting in internal issues of Indi, only Indian people had political rights to criticize our government and we always stand with our government.
Therefore at last once again I strongly oppose this citizen (Amendment) Act 2019 because in any way I had not found this act advantage to our citizen in other hand it will have unconstructive impact on our existing population in near future rest depend on your thinking.
From the desk of:
#PublishedOn:23rd December 2019
(Note:This Writing is perinformation.)
Anyone interested on writing articles
sarokisu.com let you post your articles free so if you want to write an article on a topic that you like join the plateform and start posting.
Sarokisu offers a lot of social networking site features to its users that let users interact with others more conveniently worldwide in no time.
You can join here https://sarokisu.com/signup
Sarokisu is a features rich social networking site.
Anyone whose age 13 or above can join with an email address to create profile on sarokisu.
Sarokisu users features are here :-
- Friends Users can add others as a freind
- Follow/Unfollow Sarokisu also support following system like Twitter/Facebook
- Real-Time Real-Time Newsfeed, Chat, & Notifications and Profile Updates
- Share Users can share any public post on Sarokisu
- Smart Publisher Publisher auto-scrap (Music, Videos, Links)
- YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud Users can share links from these media
- Notifications Get notifications (red notification with counter) from other users when they: Like, Share, Comment, or @mention you
- Sound Notificationsfor New Notifications & Messages
- Privacy users can change their privacy settings anytime
- #Hahtags Post #hashtags in posts, comments and chat conversations
- @mention user can mention their friends
- Photos upload images and have them displayed as a gallery.
- Groups Stay in touch with the group members and share stories with them.
- Pages User now can create pages like Facebook.
- Smiles / Emoticons(smiles) in Messages, Comments and Chat.
- Mange Blocks Users can block other users preventing them from chatting with each other.
- Awesome Profile with Covers and Avatars for user/page/group profiles
- Verify Badge Now profile and pages support verify badge
- Unified Search Box Live search for #hashtags, posts, pages and groups
- See More option for cut long-text post like Facebook
- Retina Display Ready Responsive Design (optimized for iPhone 5 and other iOS devices)
- Suggestions Friends suggestions (for new users), Pages to like, Groups to join
- JOIN https://sarokisu.com and enjoy a social network that really need.
Power of meditation.
Meditation lets you become more awake and more purposeful about your action. It teaches you how to respond, rather than react, to situations in your life. Meditation sounds simple, but it takes discipline to remain still in body and mind. You have to block out the world around you and quiet your thoughts.
Steps to become a millionaire.
Becoming a millionaire is a dream of everyone as money is the solution of every problem. There are many ways to reach to that top.
You need to follow these steps -
1. Develop a written financial plan.
2. Have a positive attitude.
3. Live below your means.
4. Lay off the credit.
5. Invest in ways that work for you.
6. Start your own business.
7. Get professional advice.
Types of bloggers.
There are five types of Bloggers-
1. Part-time professional
- A blogger that uses thier blogging skills to supplement thier current income.
2. The Hobbyist
- A blogger who blogs for fun and isn't too worried about making money from it.
3. The full-time professional
- A blogger who blogs as thier full time job and usually supplements all of thier income from it.
4. The Corporate
- A who blogs as thier full time jobs in hopes of gaining professional recognition and new clients.
5. The Entrepreneur
- A blogger who blogs for the company that they own to share thier expertise.