Bruce Springsteen says he’ll move to Australia if Donald Trump wins second term - NME
Bruce Springsteen has offered his predictions on the US presidential election - and suggested a move abroad if Trump wins a second term.
Bruce Springsteen has offered his predictions on the forthcoming US presidential election – and suggested that he might leave the country if Donald Trump wins a second term next month. Springsteen has a long history of speaking out against the incumbent president, having previously labelled Trump “a threat to our democracy” and criticising his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, telling him to put on a fucking mask. Now, in a new interview with Australias Daily Telegraph earlier this week (October 15), Springsteen has added an additional caveat, saying: If Trump is re-elected which he will not be; Im predicting right now hes gonna lose if by some happenstance he should be, Ill see you on the next plane [to Australia].” Bruce Springsteen CREDIT: Kevin Kane/Getty Images for The Rainforest Fund On Wednesday (November 14) veteran rocker Tommy Lee made a similar statement, saying he will leave the US in the event that Trump beats his Democratic rival Joe Biden next month. The Mötley Crüe drummer was born in Greece and moved to the US when he was just a year old. When asked what he would do if Trump was president for four more years, he told The Big Issue: Dude, I swear to God if that happens then Im coming over to visit the UK Im out of here. Ill go back to my motherland, go back to Greece and get a house on one of the islands. This week also saw the release of the first full trailer for The Boss’ new documentary, Bruce Springsteens Letter To You (October 15). The Apple Original Films documentary is set to arrive on Apple TV+ on October 23 and will coincide with the release of Springsteens new album with The E Street Band, also called Letter To You.
‘Final Fantasy XVI’ is reportedly done with “basic development” - NME.com
‘Final Fantasy XVI’ has already completed its “basic development” phase, according to a new recruitment page from Square Enix.
Square Enix has confirmed that Final Fantasy XVI has already completed its basic development phase. The developer revealed the information through a new recruitment page for the game, as spotted by Japanese publication Games Talk. The careers site states that the company has already completed basic development and scenario production for Final Fantasy XVI, according to a Gematsu translation. Square Enix has since moved on to work on large-scale resources and build boss battles while expanding our various development tools. The recruitment page also noted that a majority of the companys staff are currently working remotely for the time being. The company is reportedly looking for new staff members to help with work on Final Fantasy XVIs world, as well as large-scale cutscenes, character actions and more. Check out the Japanese-language recruitment page here. The news comes hot on the heels of a report from journalist Jason Schreier, who claimed Final Fantasy XVI has been in development for at least the past four years and will arrive faster than Final Fantasy XV. Final Fantasy XVI was first announced during Sonys PlayStation 5 event on September 16. The game is set to be the first mainline Final Fantasy game to be exclusive to a PlayStation console since 2006s Final Fantasy XII. During the PS5 event, Sony also announced the upcoming next-gen consoles price, alongside new titles like Hogwarts Legacy,the open-world adventure set in the Harry Potter universe.
‘Crusader Kings III’, ‘Resident Evil 7: Biohazard’ join Xbox Game Pass this month - NME.com
Microsoft has announced the lineup of games joining its Xbox Game Pass service in September, headlined by ‘Crusader Kings III’ and more.
Microsoft has announced the lineup of games that will join its Xbox Game Pass service this September, headlined by Crusader Kings III, Destiny 2 and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. The first game subscribers of Xbox Game Pass will receive is Paradox Interactives new grand strategy game, Crusader Kings III, which launched yesterday (September 1). It is now already available on the service for PC. Meanwhile, Capcoms popular survival horror game Resident Evil 7: Biohazard will be available tomorrow (September 3) on both PC and Xbox One. On the other hand, Destiny 2, along with its Shadowkeep and Forsaken expansions, will join the Game Pass library at an unspecified date later this month, but only for Xbox One. Other games joining Xbox Games Pass include chapters two and three of Dontnod Entertainments new interactive game Tell Me Why (for PC and Xbox One), third-person shooter World War Z (PC) and the Complete+ re-release of 2011 JRPG Disgaea 4 (PC). Check out the full lineup here. Three more titles are also set to leave the service this month, joining NBA 2K20 which was removed on September 1. Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One will leave Xbox Game Pass on September 7, while roguelike Gonner: Blueberry Edition and fighting game Jump Force will depart on September 15. Last month, Microsoft backed Epic Games in the Fortnite developers recent legal battle against Apple. Microsoft filed a statement in support of Epic Games injunction against Apples retaliatory move to cut the developer from its Developer Program, claiming that the removal of Epic Games from the program would threaten a sizable number of developers that use the Unreal Engine.