SA News Today | South Afr South Africa
BREAKING SA NEWS ⏩ Read the latest headlines about trending events in ✅ SOUTH AFRICA ✅ and around the world ⏩ Today's news update on BRIEFLY.co.za
Manaka Ranaka’s getting ready to welcome her 3rd baby into the world - Briefly.co.za
Generations: The Legacy actress Manaka Ranaka is gearing up to welcome her third child into the world. Ranaka is a fresh gogo and about to be a fresh mom too.
- Manaka Ranaka is gearing up to welcome her third child into the world - Ranaka does not care what others say and is looking forward to meeting her precious princess - Ranaka may be a granny now but she is about to become a mother again too and there is nothing that is going to stop her from enjoying this little blessing PAY ATTENTION:Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Generations: The Legacy actress Manaka Ranaka is gearing up to welcome her third child into the world. While Ranaka just became a grandmother, shes becoming a mom again too. The news that Ranaka is pregnant raised a few brows as she had just become a gogo. However, Ranaka does not care what others say and is looking forward to meeting her precious princess. Speaking to Daily Sun, Ranaka expressed how simple this pregnancy had been as she had done it twice before. Sis also made it clear that she is proud of her girl army and that people should stop putting such an emphasis on having boys. "Its the same feeling I felt when I had my two daughters, so this experience is nothing new. People have been saying they hope Im carrying a boy, but well see. I look forward to giving birth to a child. I dont care if its a boy or a girl, as long as its not an animal. Ranaka will be going on maternity leave soon and fans cannot wait to see pictures of the new addition. Good luck momma! Briefly.co.za previously reported that Manaka Ranakas heart is overflowing with joy over the news that her daughter is pregnant. Shes going to be a granny! Becoming a parent is definitely the greatest blessing life ever gives you, but becoming a grandparent is something that is pure magic. Manakas daughter Kgomotso is expecting and Manaka cannot wait to be a gogo. Having played the role of a gogo for such a long time, Manaka is more than ready to be one in real life. While Manaka may be a tough granny on screen, we are sure she is going to melt at the sight of her actually grandbaby. Taking to social media to make the big announcement, Manaka shared a beautiful picture of her very pregnant daughter, expressing her pure joy and excitement. Ranaka may be a granny now but she is about to become a mother again too and there is nothing that is going to stop her from enjoying this little blessing. Image: Manaka Ranaka/Image.Source: Facebook Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Fans react to Zoe being replaced by Motshidi Motshekgwa on Generations - Briefly.co.za
When Zoe Mthiyane was removed from the cast of Generations: The Legacy fans were shocked and the rumours started flying. Motshidi Motshekgwa might replace her.
- Fans reacted with shock when Zoe Mthiyane was fired from the set of Generations: The Legacy - Rumours were rife as to why she was let go but nothing has been confirmed yet - What we do know is that Motshidi Motshekgwa has been named as her replacement but the contract has not been signed yet PAY ATTENTION: Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Zoe Mthiyane has been removed from Generations: The Legacy and fans were shook but it didn't take long for a replacement to be found. Zoe's departure was filled with as much drama as a daytime soapie, she was arrested for allegedly driving while under the influence and fans have suspected that this may have been one of the reasons if not a contributing one for her removal. Another rumour is that her relationship with Rapulana Seiphemo was an issue with allegations that Rapulana was less than faithful to her. However, this is all speculation and nothing firm has come from the studio or Zoe as the reason for her dismissal. Fans have reacted to the news that she will be replaced by Motshidi Motshekgwa, however, this has not yet been 100% confirmed. Fans were shocked when Zoe Mthiyane was fired from Generations: The Legacy and rumours were rife. Photo credit: Instagram/zoe_mthiyaneSource: Instagram Earlier, Briefly.co.za reported that Zoe Mthiyane has reportedly been fired from Generations: The Legacy. The actress had been suspended after allegedly arriving on set intoxicated, but it seems management has decided to dismiss her completely. Zoe played the character of Zitha Langa on the popular SABC1 soapie. Entertainment blogger Phil Mphela shared the story on Twitter. Social media users have reacted to the news. Twitter user BoituRSA said: "Was listening to her interview on metro fm in the afternoon. Hope she's OK" In other news, Actress Zoe Mthiyane took to social media to share some self-motivation. The media personality is reportedly going through a rough time after her break-up from Rapulana Seiphemo. According to reports, the actor cheated on her and she has been drowning her sorrows in alcohol. Taking to Instagram, Zoe posted a message which read: My biggest flex honestly is that God never took His hand off me. Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLYs news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Boity has gotten back in shape and is making all the boys thirsty - Briefly.co.za
Boity Thulo has worked hard and revealed the product of that effort, she posted amazing pics of her stunning bikini bod on social media and gotten boys excited.
- Boity Thulo has gotten her rocking body back and is making all the boys thirsty with her latest pics - She revealed her bikini-ready body on Instagram and showed how successful her weightloss journey had been - It surprising she has managed to put so many gym hours in, considering how busy she has been launching her new perfume PAY ATTENTION: Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Boity Thulo is back, and she has broken the internet with her latest Instagram post, revealing her stunning bikini body. It is amazing that she has had time to put in so many gym hours, considering how busy she has been launching her later product, Boity Pink Sapphire Eau de Parfum. She posted a pic of herself in a bikini, showing that her weight loss journey had been successful and proudly flaunts her stunning figure. READ ALSO: Minnie Dlamini-Jones is pregnant: Hubby's birthday present The stunner has once again proven how business-minded she is. It is clear to see that the multi-talented media personality is all about the bag. Her launch of "Boity Pink Sapphire was very successful. Boity has shown that she's still got it with her scalding bikini pics. Photo credit: Facebook/@boitySource: Instagram The Bakae hitmaker described the new cologne as "a scent fit for a powerful, African Queen". The reality TV star is one of a few young Mzansi women who keep showing the youth that hard work and determination pays off. Boity wrote on Instagram: "Im sooo excited to finally let you know about this passion project. Ive partnered with @HaloHeritage to create Boity Pink Sapphire. A scent fit for a powerful, African Queen. A first-of-its-kind Eau du Parfum experience. "Sales open on 11 September but weve set aside 1000 bottles for an exclusive pre-sales offer - open now. Be one of the first 1000 to purchase a bottle of Boity Pink Sapphire Eau de Parfum and receive the limited edition Regal Glam Bonnet." READ ALSO: AKA shares his thoughts on rival Cassper Nyovest's new AMN album Earlier, Briefly.co.za reported that Boity Thulo cannot believe the incredible support she has received with her fragrance. While Boity knew her fans would do the thing, they have absolutely blown her away and shes so grateful. Creating unique fragrances is something celebrities have been doing for the longest time. Fans love to buy their favourite celebs fragrance and smell just like them. Boity just clocked the 1 000 bottle mark in sales and her heart is overflowing with gratitude. 1 000 bottles might not seem like a lot but it is huge news to Boity! In other news, Pearl Thusi endorses an all-female line up for Behind The Story. This comes after the Toll A$$ Mo saga that took place a few weeks ago - BET Africa is trying to right their wrongs by promoting an all-female line-up. If you mess with a woman these days, best believe you are going to have others coming after you. Women have done their time being suppressed and refuse to settle for anything less than equality. Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Exclusive: Senzo Meyiwa's brother speaks out after hitman accuses Khumalo - Briefly.co.za
Senzo Meyiwa's brother, Siya Meyiwa, has spoken out about how he felt after finding out about the allegations made by a hitman against singer Kelly Khumalo.
- The health of Senzo Meyiwas mother, Ntombifuthi, has deteriorated as a result of the lack of arrest of his sons killers. - Senzo Meyiwas brother, Siya, accuses the law enforcement authorities of being useless and toothless - Meanwhile, Senzo's older brother Sifiso has also weighed in on the allegations and shared his frustrations over the dead-ends PAY ATTENTION: Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Former Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwas family is taking the reported confession by a hit man who allegedly took part in his murder with a pinch of salt. According to a report by City Press newspaper on Sunday, the hitman, who was not named, implicated Meyiwas lover and songstress Kelly Khumalo. However, in an interview with Briefly.co.za by freelancer Wiseman Manzini, Meyiwas brother, Siya, described the latest development as another diversion in Meyiwas case. He said this was another clear indication to them as the family that the end was not in sight in his brothers murder case. I can tell you now that this is another diversion from the real killers of my brother. And as the family, no one has come to us with these revelations and these people called hitmen are faceless, said an enraged Miya. Its been six years since the footballer was gunned down at the Khumalos household in Vosloorus, but the police were yet to nab his killers. Infuriated, Siya unleashed a scathing attack on the countrys law enforcement authorities, saying they have failed not only the family, but the whole country. Senzo belonged to the nation. We only produced him and handed over to the nation. So, Im pretty sure we are not the only ones who are feeling the pain of not seeing justice being served, said Siya. He added that this showed that the countrys law enforcement authorities were useless and toothless. But one day, history will judge them harshly. We have endured inexplicable pain as the family and they tell us about faceless people, said Siya. He blurted on, saying the countrys crime-fighting agencies were a disgrace and filled with incompetent people. Imagine, it has taken them more than six years now to investigate a case of someone who was killed in front of people, charged Siya. He would be drawn into commenting about who the family believed was responsible for Meyiwas death. Siya said the lack of arrest had led to the deterioration of the health of Meyiwas mother, Ntombifuthi. When contacted, the soft-spoken Ntombifuthi said: I will talk about this when the real killers of my son are arrested, for now I'm not prepared to say anything. She would not comment any further. Senzo's older brother, Sifiso Meyiwa, has also weighed in on the claims. Speaking in an exclusive interview with All4Women, Meyiwa said that they only found out about the allegations through the media. He told the publication that the family had not been informed of the developments. He went on to say: There is nothing much we can say at this time. Well be convinced when the matter is in court. A hitman accused Kelly Khumalo of being responsible for the murder of Senzo Meyiwa. Image: @kellykhumaloza/InstagramSource: Instagram READ ALSO: DJ Sbu: Mzansi's hustler launches brand-new Mo Faya soft drink Meanwhile, Kelly Khumalo is under scrutiny as South Africans continue to judge her in the public court. A report caught the nation's attention after claiming to have spoken to the hitman allegedly responsible for Senzo Meyiwa's death. The hitman was questioned and allegedly stated that Kelly had been responsible for the death of her second child's father. Meyiwa's death has been an ongoing controversy for six years now and Khumalo's name has been consistently dragged into debates on the matter. Despite so many people being present on that fateful day, including Kelly's mother, sister and friends, no one can solve the mystery surrounding what truly happened. Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Scandal defends their star actor Hungani Ndlovu: Romeo is staying - Briefly.co.za
Popular e.tv soapie Scandal! had fans stressing when rumours circulated claiming Hungani Ndlovu had been canned from the show, meaning Romeo would be cut out.
- Scandal! had fans stressing when rumours circulated claiming Hungani Ndlovu had been canned - Seeing the article and hearing the commotion, the Scandal! team thought it would only be right to set the record straight - Hungani has not been fired and Romeo is going nowhere PAY ATTENTION:Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Popular e.tv soapie Scandal! had fans stressing when rumours circulated claiming Hungani Ndlovu had been canned from the show. As if Mzansi soapie fans have not gone through enough disappointment this coronavirus season. The coronavirus has seen many shows halt production and even make some hard staff cuts. SA drama series have gone through the most and fans are not shocked when they hear another actor is being sliced out of some show. Briefly.co.za learnt that Scandal! producers were shocked to hear that their beloved Romeo was being pulled. Fans were in a frenzy and the show had no idea where this all came from. Sunday World published an article which claimed that Hungani had been fired from Scandal!, meaning that his widely-loved character Romeo would be no more. Seeing the article and hearing the commotion, the Scandal! team thought it would only be right to set the record straight and easy fans nerves. Hungani has not been fired and Romeo is going nowhere. The soapie has not a single bad word to say about Hungani and has no idea where these rumours stemmed from. READ ALSO: Reebok responds to AKAs serious and public SneAKA accusations Theres a published article circulating around that Hungani is leaving the show. As #etvScandal, were disputing every allegation stated in the article. Hungani has not been fired by production. Were happy with his excellent professionalism and work ethic. READ ALSO: 8 Minnie Dlamini-Jones facts in celebration of her 30th birthday Briefly.co.za previously reported that actor Hungani Ndlovu has taken to social media to appreciate the love he is getting from his fans. The Scandal! actor has been trending since Wednesday night. The viewers of the soapie have been commended him for his acting skills and the way he portrays the character of Romeo Medupe. Hungani posted: "Receiving so much love on these Twitter streets since last night! Thank you everyone." It was also reported that Scandal! viewers were shook! Finally, Thembeka got a taste of her own manipulative medicine, and fans loved it. Thembeka has been pulling moves, conning her way around the place for the longest time its about time she felt what it was like. Romeos 180 on Thembeka had the people cheering. He finally outsmarted her and fans are buzzing. Masasa Mbangeni plays the role of the infamous Thembeka, and Hungani Ndlovu plays the role of the new fan fav Romeo. Never in fans' wildest dreams did they ever foresee Thembeka getting played. While some are overjoyed by the fact, others are concerned that she may be dropping her rank. Scandal defends their star actor Hungani Ndlovu: Romeo is staying. Image: Hungani Ndlovu Instagram.Source: UGC Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
AKA and Nelli's video has Mzansi in a mood as they break it down - Briefly.co.za
AKA and Nelli Tembe has released a TikTok video which has gone viral. The clip shows the couple dancing in the kitchen and showing some fairly fancy footwork.
- AKA and Nelli Tembe have Mzansi feeling all sorts of things with their TikTok video - The video takes place in the kitchen and has AKA and Nelli showing off some fairly fancy footwork - The post was flooded with comments saying that AKA's new flame has him coming out of his shell PAY ATTENTION: Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! AKA has been dating his 21-year-old girlfriend for a while now but Nelli Tembe has remained fairly elusive, not featuring too much in the media. However, Mzansi was treated to a rare glimpse of the beauty as her and AKA show off some fancy footwork in the kitchen. Briefly.co.za saw that the video is shot in the kitchen as Nelli busies herself preparing something as AKA literally slides in and starts dancing. The TikTok video quickly went viral and had thousands of likes at the time of writing and was AKA's first video on the popular video-sharing platform. READ ALSO: Clip of man behaving like a snake leaves Mzansi scratching their heads Here is what Mzansi had to say about it: @EnPure2: "This is nice to see. All celebrities mustn't think they'll find love in the celebrity industry. They must look outside the box . Sikhona and sifresh." @Thabisokale3: "This proves once you meet someone that makes you reveal your inner child, that's when you know you in love. Cause you happy and free when you around them." @EPristo: "I love people who do not get tired of falling in love, even if it sometimes ends badly. It is the nature of human relationships." AKA and Nelli's are melting Mzansi's heart. Photo credit: Instagram/@akaworldwideSource: Instagram Earlier, Briefly.co.za reported that AKA recently took to social media to call himself the greatest rapper in the country. This is the same country that has Nasty C, A-Reece and Kwesta... so his declaration did not go down very well. READ ALSO: Clip of man behaving like a snake leaves Mzansi scratching their heads AKA seems to want a bit of attention as the country is currently focused on Cassper Nyovest and Nasty C, who dropped new music today. The rapper took to Twitter to share that he believes he is the best rapper in Mzansi. Social media users were divided by his comments. His loyal fans agreed with him while others thought he was delusional. In other news, AKA got himself into the dog box which required him buying designer bags to get released from. His beautiful new bae Nelli Tembe was settling for nothing less and Supa Mega delivered. Often men doing the most questionable things that make females question their existence. Buying their way out of trouble has seemed to work for centuries as women know better than to think it wont actually happen again. Briefly.co.za came across an Instagram story which revealed that AKA got himself into a little trouble with Nelli. It is clear to see that AKA may not have turned over an entirely new leaf but it does look like he is at least trying. Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Jessica Nkosi exposes baby daddy Ntokozo TK Dlamini’s unfaithful ways - Briefly.co.za
Jessica Nkosi recently found out that her baby daddy Ntokozo TK Dlamini was not being faithful, so she shredded him on social media. Sis was not playing games.
- Jessica Nkosi recently found out that her baby daddy Ntokozo TK Dlamini was not being faithful - Taking to social media after she received evidence that TK was cheating, Jessica made the news public and let the woman who has been helping TK cheat know that she can have him - While peeps are not surprised that this happened, they are a tad shook at the was Jessica has handled it PAY ATTENTION:Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Jessica Nkosi recently found out that her baby daddy Ntokozo TK Dlamini was not being faithful, so she shredded him on social media. Aint no woman going to stand for this type of behaviour. It seems like there are more people being unfaithful these days than people who are faithful. It has become far too easy to cheat and the societal repercussions for it are less than nothing, making it hella easy to do so something has to change. Briefly.co.za learnt that Jessica received hard-core evidence of TK being unfaithful and felt the need to expose him on social media. Sis was not playing and she is not afraid to say it as it is. Jessica and TK have a beautiful baby girl together. While their relationship was not always stable, it seemed like for the first time things were actually going well for them, and then this bomb got dropped. Taking to social media after she received evidence that TK was cheating, Jessica made the news public and let the woman who has been helping TK cheat know that she can have him. Jessica is done playing his games. READ ALSO: Reebok responds to AKAs serious and public SneAKA accusations While peeps are not surprised that this happened, they are a tad shook at the was Jessica has handled it. Ditch the man sis and carry on with your life. How many times do you have to learn the same lesson? Jessica Nkosi exposes baby daddy Ntokozo TK Dlaminis unfaithful ways. Image: Jessica Nkosi Instagram.Source: Instagram READ ALSO: 8 Minnie Dlamini-Jones facts in celebration of her 30th birthday Briefly.co.za previously reported that Mzansi actress, Jessica Nkosi and her daughter, Namisa, gifted TK Dlamini the most thoughtful birthday present ever. South African actress, Jessica Nkosi and her adorable baby girl, Namisa Dlamini, spared no expense to celebrate TK Dlaminis birthday. The mother-daughter duo, had social media users swooning over their romantic gesture on Instagram Stories after TK Dlamini shared a video of his exquisite birthday gifts from his baby mama and daughter. Unfortunately, the video is no longer available. TK Dlamini was showered with a delicious-looking birthday cake, flowers and a Gucci gift which he posted a video of. He captioned it, Thanks to the 1st Team Jess and Nami Dlamini. Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Sjava’s allegedly being cut from Uzalo following Lady Zamar claims - Briefly.co.za
Sjava’s life is slowly but surely crashing around him since Lady Zamar made some heavy allegations about him. Rumour has it Uzalo will be cutting Sjava too.
- Sjavas life is slowly but surely crashing around him since Lady Zamar made some heavy allegations about him - Sjava has lost gigs, endorsements and now his role on Uzalo as a result of these allegations - Entertainment blogger Phil Mphela's sources told him that Uzalo will allegedly be letting Sjava go as a result of the allegations PAY ATTENTION: Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Award-winning rapper Sjavas life is slowly but surely crashing around him. The claims made by Lady Zamar have left Sjava in a tough situation where hardly anyone wants to be associated with him. Having allegations of this nature made about you can cripple your career as well as your everyday life. With the femicide and abuse against women being so rife in SA, being accused of it is like someone putting a target on your head. Briefly.co.za learnt that Sjava has allegedly been let go by Uzalo as they cannot associate themselves with him following the claims made by Lady Zamar. Sjava has lost gigs, endorsements and now his role on Uzalo. While he has not been found guilty as such, the claims have been made and are ruining his life. After having only joined the Uzalo family recently, Sjavas experience has been short-lived. Despite the allegations, fans were excited to have him on the show. Entertainment blogger Phil Mphela's sources told him that Uzalo will be letting Sjava go. Sjavas allegedly being cut from Uzalo following Lady Zamar claims. Image: Sjava Instagram.Source: Instagram READ ALSO: Reebok responds to AKAs serious and public SneAKA accusations Uzalo has not confirmed nor denied what Phils sources have said, but we can only imagine that they are true with everything that is currently going on in SA. Brands unfortunately just cannot take the risk. READ ALSO: 8 Minnie Dlamini-Jones facts in celebration of her 30th birthday Briefly.co.za previously reported that Big Zulu has proved that he is a man of many talents. The rapper's album is doing very well and has even been nominated at this year's SAMAs. The star recently made his debut on one of Mzansi's most loved soapies, Uzalo. The viewers of the popular SABC1 show were impressed by his acting skills. The KZN-born entertainer shared a clip of one of the scenes of the telenovela on Twitter and his fans couldn't believe how good of an actor he is. Big Zulu is not new to acting. He spent a few months on Isibaya. But after Isibaya, he focused more on his music career. He released a smash album titled Ungqongqoshe Wongqongqoshe and it is definitely a success. The rapper's album has been nominated in the Best Hip Hop Album category. Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Doctor dies of Covid-19, video shows colleagues paying tribute - Briefly.co.za
A video has surfaced online showing medical staff paying tribute to a doctor who died of Covid-19. The heartbreaking footage went viral and broke SA's hearts.
- A renowned Free State doctor, Dr Mohammed Bobat, has passed away after contracting the coronavirus - A heartbreaking video shows Dr Mohammed's colleagues paying tribute to him in the hospital's hallways - The video quickly gathered over 57 000 views and it broke South Africans' hearts PAY ATTENTION:Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! The medical professionals on the frontlines in the fight against the coronavirus are risking their lives on a daily basis. However, sadly some of them contract Covid-19 and it ends up killing them. The Free State lost a renowned doctor who worked in the Bongani Regional Hospital and Mediclinic. A video was shared on the @CovidSupportSA Twitter page showing colleagues paying tribute to the late doctor as his body was transported through the hospital hallways. The post was captioned: 'Dr Mohammed Bobat worked in Bongani Regional Hospital and also at Mediclinic, Welkom - he was well-known in medical circles and he had a persona of his own, simplicity was his hallmark. We have lost another brave and selfless soul to #Covid19inSA. May he rest in peace." Dr Mohammed Bobat has passed away from Covid-19 and his colleagues paid tribute to him in a touching video. Photo: @CovidSupportSA.Source: Twitter READ ALSO: People filmed singing praises to God in street: "New way of churching" Take a look at the post below: South Africans were heartbroken over the video and they sent their condolences to Dr Bobat's family. Those who knew him also shared their views on his death. Mantsoareng Marotholi, who goes by the Twitter handle @mantsoareng, commented: "I bet the atmosphere in theatre won't be the same any more... Jokes and laughter always. Farewell Dr Bobby." Another tweep, @Nhla_nhla2, added: "This video proves the seriousness of this pandemic. Lost two cousins in one month." Social media user, @LJ_Malepanyana, wrote: "He was a dedicated Dr, when my mother told me this morning she said her is broken as the doctor looked well after my younger bro after being involved in a car accident. A very passionate doctor, may he rest in peace." Bess Morgan, @BessMorgan6, said: "This video really shows how difficult the pandemic must be for all hospital staff. Thank you one and all for all your courageous hard work. Condolences to his family." Briefly.co.za previously reported on another healthcare worker who died. Richards Bay nurse, mother of two, and loving wife, Chantal Naicker, has been laid to rest last week. The funeral, which took place at Netcare The Bay Hospital where Sister Chantal worked, was attended by family members and colleagues alike. Standing side by side while respecting social distancing measures, the family members and staff watched the funeral procession. Led by a lone piper and followed by an ornate carriage with transparent windows displaying her beautiful white casket, the final moments of her last time being at the place she dedicated many years of her life to was swiftly over. Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Ntsiki Mazwai calls DJ Black Coffee out on albino child comment - Briefly.co.za
Ntsiki Mazwai fired shots at DJ Black Coffee after he made a rather jaw-dropping post on social media regarding an albino child. It was totally uncalled for.
- Ntsiki Mazwai fired shots at DJ Black Coffee after he made a rather jaw-dropping post - Black Coffee lost it after having been pulled through the mud over his family drama. He feels that if people can shade his family and his disability then he can do the same - Ntsiki could not help but get involved as, like everyone else, she felt this was totally uncalled for PAY ATTENTION:Click See First under the Following tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed! Ntsiki Mazwai fired shots at DJ Black Coffee after he made a rather jaw-dropping post on social media regarding an albino child. Black Coffee got into an argument with a woman on social media and dragged a 7-year-old albino child into the argument. Briefly.co.za saw as social media users immediately attacked Black Coffee for his extremely out of line comment. Bringing a child into it was totally uncalled for. Black Coffee lost it after having been pulled through the mud over his family drama. He feels that if people can shade his family and his disability then he can do the same. Shame, our guy is not in a good space. "Laugh at what exactly? looking at your account, would you laugh when people make jokes about your kid being albino. Ntsiki could not help but get involved as, like everyone else, she felt this was totally uncalled for. Black Coffee has done some questionable things in his time but this is next level. READ ALSO: Reebok responds to AKAs serious and public SneAKA accusations Responding to the drama, Ntsiki pointed out that there was no need to shade someone else family member and for Black Coffee to have stooped this low. "Guys It's fine to stand up for yourself and clap back...... But dragging people's family members is sick. READ ALSO: 8 Minnie Dlamini-Jones facts in celebration of her 30th birthday Earlier, Briefly.co.za reported that DJ Black Coffee has been in an incredible mood ever since hooking up with his rumoured new girlfriend, Alexandra Cane. He's even taken to joking around on social media and having a grand old time with fans and followers. Black Coffee's latest joke involved thanking social media influencer @TakaTina1. The star DJ thanked @TakaTina1 for "lending" him his helicopter. Black Coffee posted a video of himself about to board the helicopter, with a caption that showed immense gratitude to @TakaTina1. The slightest move that one makes can turn to be a whole fuss. If you have been keen, you must have noticed that DJ Black Coffee is the talk of the platform. Ntsiki Mazwai calls DJ Black Coffee out on albino child comment. Image: @blackcoffee.Source: UGC Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!